Thread
Printable Version

Account Locked

Account Locked

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct way to communicate with support service, however, I have tried a few times with the Live Support on VIPTV.net but have received no response. When I try to log in it says my account is locked and to contact support. Please let me know what to do to get my account unlocked. Thanks in advance for your assistance. uniklyme [ Last edited by uniklyme at 7-26-2013 12:17 ]

Reply 1#1 uniklyme's post

I did not receive a PM from you, so I'm assuming Trulee didn't either. I will send a PM to Admin directing him to this post. LBJ is the only who can unlock an account. I searched Admin's CP to see if I could check out why your account was locked, but that information is not available to me. I'm sure LBJ will get back to you as soon as possible - but keep in mind he is in China, so it may take some time. If there's anything else I can do to assist, please don't hesitate to ask. Barb
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Hi Barb, Thanks for your response!! I've checked my account daily and to see if there is a PM from LBJ... no word yet and account is still locked. Although I had points on my account, I have also added points via Amazon hoping that will work. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your assistance. ALP&B, uniklyme

Reply 3#3 uniklyme's post

Sorry, I have nothing to suggest. I haven't heard back yet from LBJ, but am certain he will look into rectifying the situation as soon as he's able.

Hello, I have sent you a message to your email oneunikme@yahoo.com earily with the reasom for account locked, please check out the message. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally posted by uniklyme at 7-31-2013 15:28 Thanks for your response!! I've checked my account daily and to see if there is a PM from LBJ... no word yet and account is still locked. Although I had points on my account, I have also ad ...
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 5#5 lbjedward's post

Hello, I have checked my email inbox and junk/spam mail and have not found the email. Please resend and cc to: uniklyme@hotmail.com Also, I sent a PM to waterlilybarb and trulee this evening before I saw this post... here is the PM: Hi Barb, I have not heard back from anyone and my account continues to be locked even though I should have over 500 points. I am very frustrated as it has been over a month since my account has been locked. I understand you did what you could to fix the issue but to no avail. Can you please let me know what I can do to expedite the process of getting my account unlocked. Thanks in advance for your assistance. uniklyme

Reply 6#6 uniklyme's post

I also sent a PM to LBJ directing him to this thread again. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. So sorry for the hassle and the wait.

Hello, I have replied your PM, please check out.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread