Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Alex Annie Alexis Ann

A good episode good to have a returning character come back and help but she really can't get a break can she every time she comes back something bad happens to her

Bloodlines

This was a great episode i really enjoyed this because it really wasn't your typical episode and this would made better season arc than current one.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I just found out this back-door pilot for supernatural spin off i wondered why i liked it so much

Reply 74#74 arksongbird80's post

Yes i sick of dean and sam time for some new faces

King of the Damned

This was a decent attempt at a good supernatural episode and it wasn't half bad going back in time and Abadon  kidnap Crowley son was interesting using him as bargaining chip was a good plan but Dean killing her was amazing .

9x 22 Stairway to Heaven

Well i have to say that was one hell evil plan by Metatron frame Cas followers into suicide angel bomb but that mother at start of the episode not knowing she was talking to an angel was amusing.

Supernatural - Retrospective

What a nice special for the 10th season instead of using it as recap they decided focus on things that made this show great and why it was so successful and i can't believe some stuff i missed when watching the episodes.

10x01 Black

Dean really seem to be enjoying beating up demon but finding out it was Crowley setting that up was amusing but Sam getting kidnapped was odd storyline because we don't know why he kidnap him ?.

10x02 Reichenbach

Sam escape his kidnapper was great but at least we know why he hates Dean but i got to say seeing Crowley getting bulled by Dean was the highlight of this episode but telling Sam where he is was priceless.

10x03 Soul Survivor

The king of hell is becoming more of a good guy than the devil i mean kill angel  to give Cas his angel power back was a nice thing . Curing dean was a surprise

Paper Moon

Nice Monster of the week but family reunion with werewolves was nice

Fan Fiction

This was 200th episode and this was a great musical episode i really enjoy light episode that was a great the song about their life was nice. The look on their faces was priceless . I liked the fact they did go overboard to make it too cheesy it was right balance humour and horror and those kids did a great job at the play .

Ask Jeeves

Why do i still watch this this show needs to end they can't even come up original monster this series has shell of show it used to be.

Girls, Girls, Girls

Another average episode but meeting Crowley mother was a great cliffhanger

Hibbing 911"

It's great when previous character return do a standalone episode with boys as support was great.

10x09 The Things We Leave Behind

Cas having deal with consequence of vessel he took when he came down from heaven and daughter witness it and trying help her was nice but finding out she been manipulated into commit crimes made him angry and deal finally loses it kill everyone

10x10 The Hunter Games

Sam and Castiel turn to Metatron for help trying to cure Dean but you just knew it wouldn't be so easily

10x11 There's No Place Like Home

This was nice filler episode with Charlie returning bringing back her evil twin was great

10x12 About a Boy

This was a very amusing episode with deal being transported into a teenage boy

10x13 Halt & Catch Fire

Ghost has been done to death by this show so make it a new twist ghost on wi-fi was rather amusing because those teenager deserved it after cause a man death they could help him but drive away was awful.

Thread