78 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 9-10 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:14 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-18-2013 05:51 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-9-2013 18:53 ]

9x01 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

Castiel confronting the biker to get of the phone was amusing but learning what it means to be human the hard way made a change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-19-2013 21:24 ]

9x02 Devil May Care

Kevin was impressive convincing the Officer to give the guys permission to go onto the crime scene and looks like Crowley is going to have a hard time with Abaddon back, Ezekiel taking control of Sam's body to save his life was great and allowing Dean to take the credit was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-25-2013 23:41 ]

9x03 I’m No Angel

April taking Castiel home thinking he was a homeless guy was risky and kissing him was a surprise but I should of guest she was possessed

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-1-2013 20:09 ]

9x04 Slumber Party

Charlie saving the day was nice and I hope we see more of her and Dorothy of Oz's adventures

9x05 Dog Dean Afternoon

The German Shepherd being the only witness to both murders was challenging but being able to talk to the animals after the position was amusing and what a time for the spell to wear off

9x06 Heaven Can’t Wait

I must admit I thought Castiel was being asked on a date by his boss but babysitting was amusing and having to be careful what you wish for when your depressed was creepy but with Dean's help Castiel stopping him was great

9x07 Bad Boys

The lawnmower accident was predictable and no wonder Dean has happy memories of Robin as looked like she was his first kiss but what rotten timing for his father to turn up

9x08 Rock and a Hard Place

Sam and Dean go undercover as virgins to track down the killer I thought was amusing and trust Dean to try and nail the councillor, Suzy not knowing she was in adult films and I must admit I thought the girl under the car was dead when he dropped her down the manhole

78 1234
Thread