Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

I am not trusting Ezikiel all that much and Sam is going to be mad when he figures it out.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 17#17 bala's post

A good thing about Cas got to feel more like a human fully, spending a night with a woman is better than going to the bathroom.  Kicking him out is not good though.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

I liked the OZ thing, especially since they based it off the books and not the horrible movie.  Loved that Charlie did not die (I am a huge Felicia Day fan) and that she went of on a magical adventure with Dorothy.

I am getting tired of the personality swaps and forgotten histories of previous years.  The whole Home/No Home thing is irritating.  Sam has been saying this whole season that he has never had a normal life, but the First episode in the series was all about Sam having to watch his girlfriend get killed and he had been living at college, so he had been living a normal life at that time.  In fact they both have at times led a "normal" life. (of course always during season breaks)

Though i do like Dean nesting

Thread