51 123
Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

Well Cas trying help an angel almost backfire on him.

Seriously now Sam has angel inside him ?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I am really going miss that teenage girl she was right little amusing character for cas i would love see him try to mentor her .

I'm No Angel

Good episode but i can't believe Cas got lucky but that was rather amusing but talk about bad one night stand.

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

only way would be if dean tell him

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

She really fooled everyone but what a honey-trap

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

Hence why i didn't bother comment on it but i agree Oz was really pushing it

Dog Dean Afternoon

Nice fun filler episode where dream can talk to animals

Heaven Can't Wait

Cas really had bad luck when it comes to women . Guy can't get a break

babysitting when he thought he had a date was amusing

Bad Boys

Well finding out Dean was in a boy's home when caught stealing and ok episode more background than anything but it good the boy let his mother go

Rock and a Hard Place

Well i have say having goddess doing sacrifice of virgins herself because people stop doing that was rather amusing but that cop certainly stop her and Sam still has no clue what he is is getting a bit ridiculous how many clues does he needs before realise he is a vessel?.  

Holy Terror

What a great opener for an episode that was very amusing as hell

Angel warfare was very predictable and what a twist for Dean

Road Trip

Well i was wondering how Crowley was going escape but taking him on a road trip was bound create an opportunity to escape with Abadom looking for him. Look like Sam is back

First Born

Well this was good episode crowley and deam hunting buddies was great but actually meet a person Crowley was scared of was amusing

Supernatural - The Purge Clip

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

I always like the filler episode but was this the best they could up with

Captives

Well Sooki wasn't in this episode so that a bonus but finding Mrs Chan alive was nice ending

#THINMAN

What a stupid episode it clear the writer really desperate because this was awful episode

Blade Runners

Well helping Crowley dry off blood was amusing .

You just knew some consequence when using the blade

Mother's Little Helper

Who would of thought that Sam's case would have such a good history lesson of how Abardon become Abardon in men of letters and how she manages kill them. Still creating dead souls was interesting  . That poor husband complaining about having meatloaf i am sure many wives would love to do that to their husband .

Meta Fiction

Well this was strange episode even by Supernatural standards so if anyone understood the point of this episode please tell me because it really was a crazy episode since no explanation or point to the episode it felt like one crazy dream episodes where anything could happen.

51 123
Thread