Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

slumber party

I have a few bones to pick with this episode....

1.  Oz....really.  That's really outrageous  
2.   Dorothy thought dean and sam were men of letters.  Did she not Look at them
3.   Wicked witch who never said a word..boring.  The cackle at the end was good though.
4.    Is there a point to Crowley.  He just hangs downstairs and does nothing.  3 mins of time.
5.    Killing Charlie was not kewl. Bringing her Back was  
6.  WAY TO GLOSS OVER CAS LEAVING!  arrrrrgggg  I probably would have liked the ep more if that were acknowledged.  BUT NO!  grrr
7.  Loved   the garage.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

Hence why i didn't bother comment on it but i agree Oz was really pushing it

9x04 Slumber Party

Charlie saving the day was nice and I hope we see more of her and Dorothy of Oz's adventures

Reply 22#22 bala's post

HAHAH  we are usually on the same page!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

I liked the OZ thing, especially since they based it off the books and not the horrible movie.  Loved that Charlie did not die (I am a huge Felicia Day fan) and that she went of on a magical adventure with Dorothy.

I am getting tired of the personality swaps and forgotten histories of previous years.  The whole Home/No Home thing is irritating.  Sam has been saying this whole season that he has never had a normal life, but the First episode in the series was all about Sam having to watch his girlfriend get killed and he had been living at college, so he had been living a normal life at that time.  In fact they both have at times led a "normal" life. (of course always during season breaks)

Though i do like Dean nesting
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Dog Dean Afternoon

Nice fun filler episode where dream can talk to animals

9x05 Dog Dean Afternoon

The German Shepherd being the only witness to both murders was challenging but being able to talk to the animals after the position was amusing and what a time for the spell to wear off

Heaven Can't Wait

Cas really had bad luck when it comes to women . Guy can't get a break

babysitting when he thought he had a date was amusing

9x06 Heaven Can’t Wait

I must admit I thought Castiel was being asked on a date by his boss but babysitting was amusing and having to be careful what you wish for when your depressed was creepy but with Dean's help Castiel stopping him was great

Bad Boys

Well finding out Dean was in a boy's home when caught stealing and ok episode more background than anything but it good the boy let his mother go

Rock and a Hard Place

Well i have say having goddess doing sacrifice of virgins herself because people stop doing that was rather amusing but that cop certainly stop her and Sam still has no clue what he is is getting a bit ridiculous how many clues does he needs before realise he is a vessel?.  

9x07 Bad Boys

The lawnmower accident was predictable and no wonder Dean has happy memories of Robin as looked like she was his first kiss but what rotten timing for his father to turn up

9x08 Rock and a Hard Place

Sam and Dean go undercover as virgins to track down the killer I thought was amusing and trust Dean to try and nail the councillor, Suzy not knowing she was in adult films and I must admit I thought the girl under the car was dead when he dropped her down the manhole

Holy Terror

What a great opener for an episode that was very amusing as hell

Angel warfare was very predictable and what a twist for Dean

9x09 Holy Terror

I couldn't understand why the Melody Ministry girls would walk into a biker bar but walking out covered in blood with everyone dead inside I found amusing And what happened to Kevin was a surprise

Thread