Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

10x08 The Boys of Sudworth Place

Jack must of thought he was safe following the guy into the ally while he was on the phone to the police but the fact he abused them years ago you can't blame them wanting to get their own back

10x09 Fate

David confronting his stalker with coffee was amusing and the victim should of stayed on the phone but Ellen jumping straight in the shower covered in blood was surprising as she was a family woman and Ellen's daughter loosing her father as well was tragic

10x10 Amelia Porter

Andy was lucky to survive the shot after trying to kill Benton in the car crash and the fact he killed so many he deserved to die

10x11 The Forever People

What a shame JJ was having flashbacks and hallucinations but Spencer getting her to talk was nice

10x12 Anonymous

Calls the authorities before committing the murder seemed strange until you realise he was killing organ donors in the hope of saving his daughter but then killing patient to mover her up the transplant list was unbelievable and David daughter making sure he wasn't alone at his friends funeral was nice

10x13 Nelson’s Sparrow

Rossi putting his life on the line to kill Gideon’s killer was risky but at leased he is now dead

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Episodes like this really make me sad because he didn't do this because he a bad person or has some sort of mental condition he did it to save his daughter which was understandable.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Another interesting episode but the fact it took so long to catch him was so sad but killing off Gideon was awful i remember how great he was and it was great team got catch his killer .

10x14 Hero worship

I had a feeling from title the hero was unsub but later finding out there was another bomber was a nice twist.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

The hero having a bomb on his own truck I first thought was his own doing so to throw them off his trail

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

it's sad to think he was trying compete with her dead husband

Reply 46#46 bala's post

What a way to blow his marriage

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

he will live with that whether he likes it or not  

That was stupid. the episode. not the joke

10x15 Scream

With guys like that who look so normal to the outside but what he does behind closed doors you can understand how killers get away with what they do but getting shot after asking JJ to scream was karma and Kate's daughter has no idea how lucky she was

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

She was lucky but i don't think he will give up that easily

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I guess the kids is leading to a bigger story

Thread