Thread
Printable Version

Stream not found on European Server

Stream not found on European Server

Hi, over the last few days nearly every show i try to watch on the european server shows 'stream not found'. trying to watch them on the US server but its slow. I'm still being docked points. Driving me nuts. Can you look at it please. Thanks.

Reply 1#1 kdalton's post

Experiencing the same problem this week as well however US server is slower but episode still load fine when i am watching so it's not a big deal .

Sorry Bala, but I don't agree. Sometimes there's not a problem. Sometimes it's so slow, it takes 10 minutes to load and then it keeps re-connecting. (or whatever you call it) It's impossible to watch. I think the question; what's wrong with the European server and can you fix it.....is a valid question. Do we not pay per episode?

Reply 3#3 em27's post

Well let be clear are you talking about episode buffering or loading ? I have no problem with episode loading but buffering ( the episode playing and stopping every few minutes).

Reply 1#1 kdalton's post

I'm sorry you are having so much difficulty watching shows. Points are deducted automatically the 1st time you click on an episode. You have 30 clicks per 24 hours on each episode, which usually enables people to watch even when buffering is an issue. Admin is aware of the problem with the EU server & is in the process of finding a bigger server that will suit the needs of the site better. Please see post #1 here regarding that issue. If you are unable to watch an episode, you are free to request reimbursement by sending a PM to lbjedward. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until the issue is sorted.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

For last 2 day it been slow on both EU server and US server

Strangely enough I've found the EU server faster this week, especially during peak GMT hours.

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

i think it's based on location but i did speed test and i was getting my typical speed so i check other site to see whether the problem was ISP it wasn't. normally i had no problem with episode loading fast but this week i got quite a few 'stream not found' when i click on updated episode on EU server but works fine on US server.

Thread