Thread
Printable Version

Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion

2x05 Ancient Grudge

Well i had feeling there more to Jana appearance and we find out her dad sent her in as plant to get Rydian back in pac but i wasn't surprised it backfired on them but Jana picking their side over her father meant she can't go back but than maddie getting a surprise at end was great

The Mottled Poppy

Well who would of thought a poppy would reveal the wolfblood secret but that hunted house certainly gave clue there were hunter it's a good thing they were out of practice. Jana telling Rydian that she was send in to get him back was right thing to do and no wonder Maddie slightly jealous.

2x07 Top Dog

Well Maddie and Yana going at it for school election wouldn't of ended well but with Maddie angry at Shannon she decided tell Yana that she has footage but Jimmy locking both of them in a storage room was dangerous. .

2x08 Desperate Measures

Yana trying to find Shannon laptop created one hell of a mess but finding out who really took the laptop was a surprise

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say Shannon always seem to get screwed most of the time in this series i almost feel sorry for her

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

She really didn't do any favour when she told him what i was werewolf.

2x11 Best Of Both Worlds

Well Yana becoming the new leader of pack as result of her dad going crazy was interesting situation but trying to make Rydian mother comes to parents evening was a crazy plan and i expected some trouble but instead they managed to survive . It's funny how Yana got best parents evening report considering she was new. I was really surprised how quickly Rydian lost control in the classroom

2x12 Going Underground

Well what an intense episode with Aurick going after both Maddie and Rydian but Rydian going after him after the incident was a surprise. Liam back after his accident from couple of episode back and  hasn't given up on his quest to find them but i really thought they all get trapped in that mine but getting video evidence will make season finale more interesting.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am not sure if this season finale or series finale because i don't see a way they could come back with DNA evidence.

This is one of those show that really surprised me considered it made for kids it well directed and acted by the actors.

CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I am not sure if she will be back

As for the episode look like new characters coming and it's great to see a wider casting on the show

3x02 Alpha Material

Great to see  Yana back but her being wounded and using vet to help was smart thinking.

Ridian chasing Maddie to Canada was ridclous idea so glad he got distracted

3x03 With Friends Like this

Poor Shannon pretending she and Tom are a couple to protect Ridan was good display of friendship but trying keep the secret was tricky and fake break up was amusing

3x04 Wolfblood Is Thicker than Water

Rhydian being reunited with his father was great but what a family reunion it was as he had no idea who he was but knowing he had a job with a company suggest there more to this company than meets the eye .

Look like Yalna is going female lead this season since she seems to be sticking now that the headmaster knows she is there. Those girls were annoying telling them Yalna was back .

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

I liked the fact that they actually given background to characters Rhydian' dad because before this episode we had no clue about him it was amusing to see Rhydian's mother get angry since she always been the calm one .

3: 5. The Dark Ages

Tom new girlfriend Kay was a surprise i didn't see coming . Finding those relic was nice but Jana loosing her pac was sad.

3: 6. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Jana going crazy and take out everyone that annoys her was highly amusing but i knew Tom relationship with Kay wasn't going last because wolf-blood secret . Sweet ending with tom,Shannon and Jana sleeping on next to each other.

3: 7. Wolves Among Us

Shannon going to lab and giving them wolf-blood DNA is going backfire because i don't trust that head of department guy willing pay for her university sounds like a pay-off

3x08 The Dark of Runes

Rhydian and jana being unconsciousness after meteor showers was close call and finding a solution was time pressured because an ambulance was called but find the frequency was good.

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling something would happen to Tom but i don't think it will last more than couple of hours but the way Tom has been treated you can understand why he acting the way he is since he has powers.

Thread