Thread
Printable Version

Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-2-2014 12:47  
This was the episode Jana got shot trying to save them
You got me confused these are websoides according to bbc website and did you watch all 7?

Reply 101#101 bala's post

All 7 were obviously compiled into an episode

4x01 & 4x02

I think it was mistake to continue this series it had a good ending but after watching first two episodes i just felt like i was watching a different show not only do they have new cast but change theme tune . It just doesn't have same feel to the show. I don't think i will continue to watch this.

4x01 Captivity

I had a feeling it was some sort of animal catcher chasing those wolves as they were running down the road but trying to avoid the camera at the impound was amusing

4x02 A Long Way From Home

They were lucky the kid thought they were dogs trapped in the fire and not seen them change during the fire but how easy they found him was surprising

4x03 Wolfblood Ultimatum

Jana making sure he didn't follow her was understandable especially with who his mother is but being forced into a impossible situation when she needed her help was sad

4x04 Morwal

Imara using Jana like a sniffer dog was a little predictable but saving the girl after being attacked was great and the wolf going in the cafe was asking for trouble

4x05 The Queit Hero

It's a shame TJ jumped the gun with Selina wolfing out but he was only trying to help and what a awkward sport to do considering her problem but stopping the mugger was great

4x06 She-Wolf

TJ uploading Selina's video was asking for trouble and Selina putting the mean girl in her place was great

4x07 Sheeps Clothing

Writing her number on T.J.'s head was amusing and someone warning her off seemed cruel at first but all being a trap was surprising

4x08 Wherewolf

Mr. Jeffries coming to T.J.'s help when the new girl was going to release the video was surprising as it looked like he was more interested in selling his book

Thread