Thread
Printable Version

Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Rhydian deciding to go to Canada and try and track Maddy down himself was a little impulsive but stopping to help Jana was predictable and convincing the vet to operate rather that put her down was impressive

3x03 With Friends Like this

Poor Shannon pretending she and Tom are a couple to protect Ridan was good display of friendship but trying keep the secret was tricky and fake break up was amusing

3x04 Wolfblood Is Thicker than Water

Rhydian being reunited with his father was great but what a family reunion it was as he had no idea who he was but knowing he had a job with a company suggest there more to this company than meets the eye .

Look like Yalna is going female lead this season since she seems to be sticking now that the headmaster knows she is there. Those girls were annoying telling them Yalna was back .

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Shannon pretending to be going out Tom to give him an alibi was nice and at the cost of her own relationship was sad but the break up was amusing

Reply 64#64 bala's post

Jana being able talk Rhydian's mother down after his father turned up was great but Rhydian having to talk them both down was amusing

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

I liked the fact that they actually given background to characters Rhydian' dad because before this episode we had no clue about him it was amusing to see Rhydian's mother get angry since she always been the calm one .

3: 5. The Dark Ages

Tom new girlfriend Kay was a surprise i didn't see coming . Finding those relic was nice but Jana loosing her pac was sad.

3: 6. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Jana going crazy and take out everyone that annoys her was highly amusing but i knew Tom relationship with Kay wasn't going last because wolf-blood secret . Sweet ending with tom,Shannon and Jana sleeping on next to each other.

3: 7. Wolves Among Us

Shannon going to lab and giving them wolf-blood DNA is going backfire because i don't trust that head of department guy willing pay for her university sounds like a pay-off

3x08 The Dark of Runes

Rhydian and jana being unconsciousness after meteor showers was close call and finding a solution was time pressured because an ambulance was called but find the frequency was good.

3x05 The Dark Ages

Wolfblood relics being discovered was interesting and Jana becoming the pack leader was bound to happen but the timing sucked

3x06 Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Jana smashing the painting over Jimmy's head was amusing but the fact the girls got detention and he didn't was frustrating and what Tom did to keep Jana's secret was nice

3x07 Wolves Among Us

Shannon attempting to follow her dream by finding a cure you just knew wasn't going to go down well when they find out and that was a close call for Ollie

3x08 Dark of the Rune

Who would of thought the comet would cause Rhydian and Jana to collapse but Shannon trying to find a cure turned out to be a good thing as the managed to get them back just in time

3x09 The Cure

I thought Jana, Tom and Shannon going to Segolia lab was taking a risk but it's a good job Tom seen what happened and trust him to get infected with the Wolfblood powers

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling something would happen to Tom but i don't think it will last more than couple of hours but the way Tom has been treated you can understand why he acting the way he is since he has powers.

Thread