Thread
Printable Version

Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion

2x06 The Mottled Poppy

The poppy changing colour and revealing their secret could of been dangerous but Shannon coming to the rescue again was great

2x07 Top Dog

Well Maddie and Yana going at it for school election wouldn't of ended well but with Maddie angry at Shannon she decided tell Yana that she has footage but Jimmy locking both of them in a storage room was dangerous. .

2x08 Desperate Measures

Yana trying to find Shannon laptop created one hell of a mess but finding out who really took the laptop was a surprise

Reply 42#42 bala's post

That was a close call for Shannon when Jana wolfed out but making a joke about it afterwards was amusing and I bet their glad they dropped out of the student elections

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Jana was right to want to find Shannon's computer to delete the evidence as they were only seconds away from being discovered when the laptop was stolen

2x09 Dances With Wolfbloods

What a shame for Shannon just as thing were getting back to normal that the mean girl had to spread lies about her date but being able to get their own back thanks the the DJ was great

2x10 Fall of the Wild

Liam suspecting Maddy is a werewolf after finding the old werewolf lair should make thing interesting

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say Shannon always seem to get screwed most of the time in this series i almost feel sorry for her

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

She really didn't do any favour when she told him what i was werewolf.

2x11 Best Of Both Worlds

Well Yana becoming the new leader of pack as result of her dad going crazy was interesting situation but trying to make Rydian mother comes to parents evening was a crazy plan and i expected some trouble but instead they managed to survive . It's funny how Yana got best parents evening report considering she was new. I was really surprised how quickly Rydian lost control in the classroom

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Jana becoming leader of the pack because her father had been exiled was a bizarre choice considering her age and I cant believe they even thought of taking Ceri into the school for parents evening but with only a small incident that nobody noticed she did well

2x12 Going Underground

Well what an intense episode with Aurick going after both Maddie and Rydian but Rydian going after him after the incident was a surprise. Liam back after his accident from couple of episode back and  hasn't given up on his quest to find them but i really thought they all get trapped in that mine but getting video evidence will make season finale more interesting.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

You just knew Alric would be out for revenge but using the electricity pillions as a distraction was clever and what a moron Liam was by heading back into the tunnels

2x13 The Discovery

Taking wolf's into school was a great was to distract them from being werewolves but the DNA is a different matter

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am not sure if this season finale or series finale because i don't see a way they could come back with DNA evidence.

This is one of those show that really surprised me considered it made for kids it well directed and acted by the actors.

CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3

3x01 Ulterior Motives

Tom and Shannon getting over keen after Rhydian sniffed out a new wolf was a little awkward but her coming through to help Rhydian was great as it looks like Maddy can come back

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I am not sure if she will be back

As for the episode look like new characters coming and it's great to see a wider casting on the show

3x02 Alpha Material

Great to see  Yana back but her being wounded and using vet to help was smart thinking.

Ridian chasing Maddie to Canada was ridclous idea so glad he got distracted

Thread