Thread
Printable Version

Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion

1x06 Maddy Cool!

Maddy getting carried away in assembly watching the street dance club was another close call as Shannon once again spotted the yellow eyes and what was she thinking by insulting the teacher after her makeover

1x07 Dark Moon

Shannon getting the idea to analyse Maddy’s blood to find out the truth about her was bound to happen sooner or later but dropping the plastic tubes was amusing

1x08 Wolfsbane

Maddy reaction the the smell of the meat cooking was amusing

1x09 A Quiet Night In

Discovering the sports gear hidden in the woods was bound to have repercussions but Rhydian selling them in school was a crazy idea but escaping the police in the woods only to be caught red handed in the cafe was amusing

1x10 The Call Of The Wild

The homeless woman turning out to be Rhydian's biological mother was interesting as she can show him some new abilities but saving the penalty in the game was great

1x11 Eolas

Rhydian using his Eolas powers in school to show off to his mates was risky and after Maddy passed out you can understand why her parents were worried but scarring the bullies off by growling was amusing

1x12 Caged

Of all the nights for Maddy to trick her parents and lock them in while Shannon was on another hunt with the film crew but at leased she did the right thing in the end

1x13 Irresistible

Rhydian finding out he has a brother Bryn was a surprise but after all that time Shannon sees the truth but knows if she reveals it she will ruin her life so doing the right thing was a nice way to end the season

Well you seem to have enjoyed the season i was surprised at how good the actress that played Maddie was. She was rather good better than i actually expected. looking forward second season but not sure whether they can go.

2x01 Leader of the Pack

Rhydian leading the alpha pack to Stoneybridge and leaving Maddy and her family in danger was unfortunate and Shannon keeping quiet about the camera is bound to backfire sooner or later

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well Rhydian new look does look like he had been homeless but Maddie trying to help was predictable but she really stand up alpha was great but what a way to use modern technology to scare them

2x02 The Girl From Nowhere

I thought Jana was going to put them all in danger as she couldn't control the wolf and Rhydian allowing her to stay at school before being able to control herself was stupid but the food fight was amusing

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Jana being new addition to show should be interesting but they keep pick up strays every season ?. She certainly in love with Rydian so Maddie better watch out.

2x03 Grave Consequences

Well finding a skeleton of a wolfblood who was Maddie's ancestor was interesting but trying to prevent the scientist from finding out was challenging but Shannon swapping the blood sample was predictable.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I'm disappointed Maddy was the one who lost it after locking Jana in the shed because she didn't trust her not to loose her temper but Shannon saving the day and allowing her to join in the ceremony was nice

2x04 Total Eclipse of the Moon

Shannon revealing her hidden talent of being able to sing was a surprise but not being able to sing in public was amusing and Jana's position was bound to have consequences

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well it was like a drug but as always Maddie made Shannon face her fears

2x05 Ancient Grudge

Well i had feeling there more to Jana appearance and we find out her dad sent her in as plant to get Rydian back in pac but i wasn't surprised it backfired on them but Jana picking their side over her father meant she can't go back but than maddie getting a surprise at end was great

Reply 38#38 bala's post

So finding out Jana was sent in by Alric to get Rhydian to return wasn't a surprise but standing up for her friends made a nice change and all because he lied to her

The Mottled Poppy

Well who would of thought a poppy would reveal the wolfblood secret but that hunted house certainly gave clue there were hunter it's a good thing they were out of practice. Jana telling Rydian that she was send in to get him back was right thing to do and no wonder Maddie slightly jealous.

Thread