128 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion

Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion

premiered on the CBBC Channel from 10 September 2012.

Wolfblood is a children's fantasy drama, created by English writer Debbie Moon for CBBC. Set in Northumbria, it follows two teenagers who are Wolfbloods, humans able to transform into werewolves (wolfbloods) at the full moon and at times when they're stressed. Wolfbloods are a mysterious race who have lived among us for centuries. Blessed with extraordinary speed, agility, and senses even when in human form, they find their abilities very useful in negotiating the turmoil of teenage life. But this is a secret that must be kept even from their closest friends, or they and all Wolfbloods could be in deadly danger from humans.

At the start of the story Maddy is too young to transform, but is starting to develop wolf senses, and knows that she will start soon. The Smiths are said to be one of the oldest families in the area, having lived in the same cottage for centuries. When new boy Rhydian arrives at the local school Maddy recognizes him as a Wolfblood almost immediately, telling him "You smell like my parents". Rhydian had been raised unhappily in orphanages and foster homes, and had only recently started to change into a wolf. However he had not spoken to another Wolfblood before he met the Smiths, and did not understand what was happening to him. The Smith family claimed him as a distant cousin, and helped him settle in and learn about being a Wolfblood.

Show Site

Wolfblood | Originaltrailer

1x01 Lone Wolf

Maddy is one hell of young girl head strong fearless having to deal with her parents as wolves was challenging but when she meet  Rhydian she hates him and want him to leave but when she finds out he's a orphans she changes her mind. That chases was rather amusing

The one thing i found interesting was how adapted it to suggest they are born not bitten meaning when they hit pubity they become werewolves.

[ Last edited by bala at 7-24-2013 15:00 ]

Mysterious Developments

Shannon taking  a photo of wild one came as shock to maddy when her parent told her not all of them actually follow they rules some choose to be wild. They were very lucky both Maddy and Rhydian were there to protect them.

Family Ties

Well i thought it was obvious who trash the presentation but Rhydian being the prime suspect was predictable. Maddy really seem to help him control himself when questioned. Tom and Maddy friendship was really put to the test.

Cry Wolf

What rotten timing having a week of exams while you are in the middle of transforming for first time as a wolf. The fact her friend think she's selfish when she's going through such a difficult time is sad. So we learn that fire is something they are afraid off. Shannon seeing Maddie eye transform gave away her secret but prove it shouldn't be a bit challenging. i can see that she will find out within the next few episodes.

Occam's Razor

Being trapped in school field trip was bad timing as the full moon was coming up both Maddy and Rhydian have to find a safe space to transform was tricky and on top of that Shannon has her suspicion which are likely to confirmed but them thinking they are dating was interesting because it's clear he will become a love interest for Maddie later in the season . I love how simple the storyline are in kids show .

Maddie cool

Well Maddie new makeover was interesting and the fact that Tom fancy her with new look is amazing. Personally i think she look better without.  i am glad Maddie finally realised who her real friends are

Dark Moon

Well dark moon making both them (Maddie and Rhydian) human but not knowing that blood test wouldn't revealed their identity . Also i really feel sorry for Shannon boy she's very persistent and no matter how hard she tries she still can't find evidence about  them being wolf blood is rather frustrating

Wolfsbane

Well Maddie getting first reaction to wolfsbane and having to hide it was tricky but i can't believe even after all of that Shannon still can't find evidence this is just getting ridiculous .

A Quiet Night In

So much for a quiet night in you just knew as soon as they found those designer cloths they would sell it but they were lucky they managed to convince the cops he had a mental condition .

What an abrupt ending with skipping what happens in the woods jumping straight to morning after.

The.Call.of.the.Wild

So Rhydian meets his mother and she teaches him some new trick but it was such a tough choice choose between his life and going with his mother i had feeling after football match he would stick around.

Eolas

Well Maddie get addicted to Eolas was no surprise but running away from her house landing in the city was amusing. I got feel sorry for Maddie's dad being in house with two females is a headache. . We really saw what his house life is like with them.

Caged

Well Shanon finally find out she been tracking wolves and it's good thing she manages let the wolves gone not realise it was Maddie and  Rhydian .

Irresistible

This would been a great series finale with a happy ending it will be interesting to see where they will go in the second season.

1x01 LoneWolf

The scavenging wolfs being Maddy's parents was an interesting start and Rhydian smelling like her parents was an amusing comment but ruining the badger club was amusing

1x02 Mysterious Developments

You have to feel sorry for Shannon loosing the memory card but post a photo of the missing memory card was amusing and it's a good job the ran while her parents drove to save Shannon

1x03 Family Ties

Finding out it was Jimi who was responsible for trashing the exhibition was great and all thanks to Rhydian

1x04 Cry Wolf

Maddy approaching her first change just as her exams are about to start was bad timing and breaking her calming medicine was just rotten luck but Rhydian saving her ass by pulling the fire alarm was great

1x05 Occam's Razor

As soon as Rhydian suggested they stay and change on the island you just knew they would be trapped over night and Shannon's not going to let it drop until she finds out the truth

128 1234567
Thread