Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The magical place

This was a great returning episode.  If they keep up this pace the show will really pick up.  I had a moment there where I wondered about Ming-Na, but in the end she really did stand for the team.  LOVED how Skye was able to get around the bracelet! hahaha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

At least we found out what really happened to Colson and it was horriable

Sky going rouge was amusing

1x11 The Magical Place

what Melinda May said about Skye was a surprise but her motives were right as she would of never been able to pull that off on the plane

Seeds

Well going to Academe was interesting situation but that fact one of them created a major weapons was rather alarming  but him getting powers certainly add a interesting possible return

1x12 Seeds

One kid dying after their machine created a super storm was tragic but also karma for messing with nature

1x13 T.R.A.C.K.S.

The mission on a train was bizarre as it first looked like an editing glitch but the train disappearing and the different prospectives of what happened next was a little confusing but that is touch and go for Skye after getting shot as she's on deaths door

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Yes you could they were trying something different with this episode and i liked different way one situation was viewed from different perspective

T.A.H.I.T.I.

So saving Skye was risky but trying to get bottom of Colson mystery just got even more stranger finding out they used alien blood to heal him and give that Skye did save her life but we have no idea what the consequences or side effect to that substance is

What a way lead into next episode

1x14 T.A.H.I.T.I.

Finding out Skye was shot because the Clairvoyant was trying to find out how Coulson survived in the past was sad but injecting her was risky as Coulson obviously seen something disturbing down there and lying about what her seen is bound to come back later

1x15 Yes Men

Lorelei having men do her dirty work while Sif was able to look after herself was disappointing as she could obviously handle herself and Grant knew her power before being controlled by her was ridiculous, Skye being OK with what she was injected with was surprising

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Well she was beautiful but she could fight we saw that in hanger when sif attack her. Lorelei just prefer control men to fighting i can understand it.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

Controlling men to do her fighting was ridiculous as she was a better fighter herself but taking the just married guy away from his wife was amusing

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Yes but she wanted to be ruler she thought fighting as something beneath her

"End of the Beginning

Well another good episode but agent Maye under suspicion when discovered the secret phone line was great and having the plane overridden was a great cliffhanger.

Thread