Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 F.Z.Z.T.

What a shame Gemma got infected with the alien virus from the first victim and Leo risking his own life to try and save her was great and that was one hell of a rescue

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Sorry didn't realise that i correct the spelling and now i need find a good banner

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Can't you get one from TVDB or use Adam's from the guide

Edit
Here's the one I got from there

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-7-2013 11:45 ]

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Thanks for the banner

The Hub

Well this was ok episode but episode become average but i liked the fact we saw another building where S.H.E.L.D was based in which was only thing good about this episode

1x07 The Hub

Getting trapped trying to get through the sliding doors was amusing as the Hub was supposed to be the best and so much for Gemma not wanting to joint Skye's bad ass shenanigans but was amusing to watch

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

When Gemma panic she really goes overboard

They must been easier way to knock him out

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I would of proffered to see her talk her way out of the situation

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yes so would i but after that disaster flirting she really had no choice but knock him out but i would love to see her kiss him that would been hilarious

the Well

Well another ok episode finding an Asguard warrior hiding in plain sight was interesting revelation but that staff was one hell rage magnet

Repairs

Well i have say this was a new one ghost being responsible for all bad things that happened to the girl was sad all because he was in love with her but being trapped between dimension certainly made him difficult to fight. .

1x08 The Well

How on earth did the couple know the Asgardian staff was inside that tree and choosing her to have the superhuman strength instead of him was surprising but using the power themselves to stop the other was great

1x09 Repairs

The look on Grant's face when Skye said May needs to get laid was amusing and how do you fight a demon that keeps disappearing

The Bridge

A very good episode and great way tie in all the pervious storyline but exchange Colson was brilliant twist i can't believe none figured out the double cross i knew something was up but even that fake explosion was ridiculous

1x10 The Bridge

You can understand the teams scepticism when Coulson brought in Peterson but considering he was a Centipede test subject his strength was needed but using his son to get to him was a low blow

Thread