Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by funny-girl101 at 11-16-2010 23:56 HOLY CRAP!!! That was an amazing finale. I loved that Nancy's got nail fungus and needed a cure so she used that toenail fungus treatment, that was so selfless for once. Poor Mr. Shiff though. He hurt his back and had to use that topical analgesic. He was creepy in the beginning (and even in the finale when he was talking about Nancy like ...

Sometimes I really like the show, but certain things bug me about it. It seems like the characters are one stereotype after another. Not to mention that theme song, .[ Last edited by BestBudz at 4-3-2011 22:47 ]

[ Last edited by BestBudz at 4-14-2011 04:56 ]

Weeds Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres June 27, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

7x01 Bags

Three years is a bit of a jump but the oven gloves and the message was interesting and what is she going to to with the bag of weapons now but her face when she went over the bump was amusing

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well obviously it could blown up

Stevie calling her Aunt Nancy was a bit heart broken. I found it amusing when she tried to roll out the suit case of weapons like she is walking out at an airport or something.

3x01 Doing The Backstroke

Celia getting Silas to make a confession and then gets him arrested was interesting but her taking the car full of drugs was amusing and Shane teaching himself how to drive the van after being left behind was interesting

3x02 A Pool and His Money

Nancy jumping into the pool to scream at the end was amusing considering the day she had

3x03 The Brick Dance

Nancy doing the brick dance was amusing and the DEA took their time in looking for Peter

3x04 Shit Highway

Andy's friend in the army was unlucky when they were messing around and Nancy going back to the campus security guy to sell the drugs was lucky she didn't get busted

3x05 Bill Sussman

AWOL Andy turning up in disguise at Nancy's was amusing and U-turn buying the same car as Nancy was priceless

3x06 Grasshopper

Mary-Kate Olsen as Tara flirting with Silas was amusing but Marvin being responsible for U-turn's death was interesting

3x07 He Taught Me How to Drive By

Andy landing an interesting catering job and his comment about stray pubes was a amusing but giving the actor diarrhea was priceless

3x08 The Two Mrs. Scottsons

I suppose Peters body had to turn up sooner or later but what a place for Nancy to meet Peters other ex-wife

3x09 Release the Hounds

Conrad teaching Silas how to grow should be interesting and Nancy become friends with Valerie was amusing considering she is Peters ex-wife but the sewerage leak was priceless

3x10 Roy Till Called

You have got to fell sorry for Celia having to care for her invalid husband Dean

3x11 Cankles

Valerie sending a private investigator after Nancy was a stupid wast of money considering she said she was skint and then Nancy getting blackmailed by the private investigator was predictable but the way she turned the tables on both of them was great

3x12 The Dark Time

Celia should of know better when she was pissed at Nancy but allowing her to use her house to grow weed after what she did with the it in the pool was a surprise

3x13 Risk

Celia / gangster barbie with the baseball bat was great but Nancy's U-turn tattoo was strange and that was some beating Silas got

3x14 Protection

Celia face when she was asked to fill in the IRS form at the bank was amusing and Shane claiming he can see Judah while the family still doesn't believe him was just bizarre, the cross on the satellite photo was funny

Thread