Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah I know what you mean still i find 20 minute comedies easiest watch-it's those 40 minutes shows that are worse..

[ Last edited by bala at 10-6-2010 17:45 ]

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I've got 3 more episode to watch from last Thursday and I'm trying to watch the rest in order of the days they aired

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I can see that and that why i don't discuss them in too much detail so i don't spoil it for you i am only 4 shows behind saving them tomorrow not much on tonight.

6x07 Pinwheels And Whirlgigs

I would of been annoyed if that had happened to me but i did like the way she instigated a fight and then snook in and what a bummer after eating the butter they couldn't clam their prize

Gentle Puppies

Trust Nancy to sleep with married man with 3 kids but Andy being fake priest has to take biscuit. Talk about keep a low profile

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The fake priest was nice little money earner but Nancy taking their magazine was amusing

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well what is it nancy getting men to do her - i am not surprised when he saw his wife and 3 kids

6x09 To Moscow, And Quickly

Just an average episode with Nancy worried about the babied poo which put them at risk and now it looks like their off to Copenhagen, was it just me did her sisters pot look rude

Dearborn-Again

Seriously hiding out in Nancy high school teacher place was funny but who would thought the guy at gravestone was bounty hunter

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I wounder if he's found his father and trading the RV for the car was crazy

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well that family in the car got best bargain

Viking Pride

So he a journalist and i think nancy telling her story is a mistake

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Trust the journalist from the cemetery to use the absent name of a girl and i wounder how hey can get the passports without killing

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well all they have to fake his death

Fran Tarkenton

Well Nancy is really in trouble now

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Vaughn has dropped Nancy in it but robbing the post office for the money for their passports will cause more trouble

Theoretical Love Is Not Dead

Nice season finale I loved Plan C that was so unexpected .

HOLY CRAP!!! That was an amazing finale. I loved that Nancy was so selfless for once. Poor Mr. Shiff though. He was creepy in the beginning (and even in the finale when he was talking about Nancy like that (14?! Seriously!?)) but at the core, he meant well for  the family.

I wonder how, or rather WHERE season 7 will take place.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Plan C was great and the only one to keep herself alive and protect Shane for now

excellent writing

I just watched the entire season in one day.  The show never gets old, the writing is wonderful.  I love Plan C, what a great twist;  I bet Nancy cuts a deal with the FBI and turns evidence against Escoban in season 7.

Thread