Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Weeds Season 6 (Spoilers)

According to TV Guide magazine, the sixth season of Weeds will begin on Monday, August 16 at 10pm ET.

Source

I hate waiting

[ Last edited by bala at 8-17-2010 17:52 ]

First Trailer Released

Great first episode shane has no remorse after what he did and it look like this could problem if he get older. Nancy really doesn't know what to do but it's another adventure

Fantastic I was wondering what happened after the lady got hit and ended up in the pool

The Newman Family

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Good episode with Shane and the Croquet Mallets But i liked the was he described it in the car like the board game of cluedo and why do they think by breaking the camera gets rid of the evidence

6x02 Felling And Swamping

Interesting road trip until they couldn't cross the Canadian border without the baby's birth certificate so with new identities the road trip continues

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but it wasn't as funny but now question where are they going?

6x03 A Yippity Sippity

What was they thinking when they edited this episode together, when Nancy was making the bed her trousers were off before she took them off but having to clean the room after the hooker pissed on her client would be disgusting

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well you have a good eye but it was interesting episode, your right some people are strange fetish but we already seen that one diary of a call girl last year.  What difference between weed and harsh?

6x04 Bliss

Nancy cuts a deal with the concierge might not last long after getting court with the weed but Shane joining a mommy group was funny

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

I liked how Mommy group gang up on him when they find out he was lying .

Boomerang

you just knew the crap has hit the fan and i loved how nancy really lost control of the whole situation i can't wait for next episode.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I thought Shane taking control of the mommy group after they threatened him with child service was great until they followed him home but coming out the shower holding the baby was funny

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Just when you think you seen everything you could possible see on this show they just had push it that far and you realise they really ain't any limits. i am so glad he covered his private parts with one hand

BEST. ENDING. EVER. I'm glad Nancy "escaped," even though I'm sure the Esteban mess isn't over yet. And talk about leading double lives for Cesar.

6x06 A Shoe For A Shoe

That was smart of Shane taking the gun from under the table because the other guy knows from the video that Shane isn't scared

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

we kind of knew somehow they she would got Shane back but what luck both of them were at same dinar. Of all places to hide a kid they decided it was good idea take him to a diner?.

Pinwheels and Whirligigs

Don't watch this episode if your eating

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Thanks for the warning but i am still six days behind with 56 various episodes to watch, the new episodes are coming out quicker than i can watch

Thread