Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Weeds: Behind the Scenes Season 5

Thanks bala for the video. At first when I saw the first few episodes I didn't really get into it so I stopped watching weeds but since so many shows had the season finale lately I started watching weeds again and it got really interesting and I finished watching the season finale of eason 4 yesterday. Can't wait for the new seaso to start!

Episode 1

What a great episode there so many amusing moment like no-one wanting to pay for celia hostage money . What a great way to end the episode

Weeds 5x03

This was a funny episode i just couldn't stop laughing

I am loving this season. The Roy and Ignacio scenes in the latest episode were hilarious. Ignacio cracks me up. And the old lady...

Reply 7#7 funny-girl101's post

Glad to someone is

it's getting rather absurd

Poor Andy! His plan probably wouldn't have worked, but after all he has done for Nancy, it's sad to see him have his heart broken over and over again.

I'm looking forward to this medical marijuana business of Doug and Silas's. Can you imagine all the shenanigans that it'll bring (especially with Doug around)?

Reply 9#9 funny-girl101's post

i love fight between Doug and shane in the last episode that was funny

Doug is just...special. Very special.

the spanish ending

What did that women say at end , well some nice person on internet gave a rough translation

CRAZY WOMAN Esteban what do you think you're doing? you have gone too far.. one thing is having an affair with that pinche gringa, even having a baby with her.... but marrying her.. are you crazy?? all people in Mexico is looking at you, all my hopes and efforts, time and money.. if you had killed that ***** gringa...

ESTEBAN: what are you trying to say that I must choose between you and Nancy?

CRAZY WOMAN: No, Esteban, I am trying to say that you have to choose between Nancy and you

So was that last episode of season ?

Weeds 5x08

ok so it wasn't the last episode but seriously it's still rather funny -i really shouldn't find a man putting his appendage in drawers getting slammed funny but it was. .

can you believe Nancy putting Andy as the father

The ever elusive baby

I was shocked in last week's episode to see Nancy carrying the baby; or at least carrying a lump of something in a sling.... we have hardly seen the baby since the day she had it. Nor have we seen Esteban in the same room with it since. I guess I find that kind of creepy; I guess 'peasants' hold their own babies!!!

Reply 15#15 kahmeleone's post

Nice observation i didn't notice it .

All About My Mom

Wow what an ending

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I will have to watch this to see what is so special about the ending

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

You just don't expect it coming espically who was holding mallet

it's the last possibly person you expected

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Wow how far will kids go to protect their mother

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post