Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Uh oh. Celia. Trouble. Enough said.

Doug? "Is that her pimp?" I wonder what sort of trouble he's bringing.

Overall, I like this season so far.

Weeds 4x05

best episode this season

it just get better-loved preview with spanking

Weeds episode 7

Well Nancy get spanked , but it's great to see old character briefly that's one big baby. . so that cop is gay . Nancy get what she wanted . i'm not going even chat about Shane and photos-that's truly messed up .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

She got what she wanted but at what cost? Will there be repercussions for Guillarmo??
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 13#13 silver1978's post

come on Guillarmo has made Nancy life difficult;lt-the way i see it-it was payback

OMG Shane is scratching for fleas with pics of mommy. Can this show get any lower. Nancy gets spanked and loves it. And Guillarmo might be a bad guy but he has in his own way taken care of Nancy.

Can this show get any lower

don't encourage them

I agree the ending was creepy and nancy had huge finger marks on her butt and he smiles   very strange

celia really needs to get her act together, look nancy has some feeling toward her boss?, What slias doing with an older woman-i can't believe she would take this role. she great actress this role is bad role for her

EPISODE 9

Wow this brillant episode-nancy find out everything about what her sons are doing

season 4 has been bad

OK i have to say season 4 has very bad i really hope this is the last season because it so bad the story-line are stupid and nothing good happening-it clear the writers have run out of ideas about this show-do you think moving the show new city was a good idea.

nancy finally get a conscience

Weeds 4x12

Oh crap he knows this is going get interesting-that was brutal peeling off his skin with electrical appliance

sounds nasty and disturbing

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

well that Mexican thugs for you

true,

4x13

OMG-I'm speechless

anyone wants to discuss it -Doug and Nancy and Andy

Season 5 Discussion(Spoilers )

It's back [ Last edited by bala at 5-14-2009 16:37 ] [ Last edited by bala at 6-9-2009 08:33 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

What a great video for the new season

Thread