Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 3-8 Here

great show & looking forward to another really interesting season of Weeds

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 00:35 ]

3x06

Wow U-turn got killed , it not the fact that he got killed but way he got killed never mess with a sensitive fat-guy. Now that 1 problem solved but what nancy going to do with the his drugs?

Reply #1 bala's post

Maybe she'll have Andy sell them. I wonder if the sensitive fat guy (lol) will still make her pay what she owed U-turn??

Reply #3 fadetopink's post

she got rid of them to Mexicans

The dry ironic humor in this show is so right on. Doing a drive by in a hybrid Sensitive fat guy going all psycho on U-Turn.

Havent seen episode 7 about to go watch that now.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #4 bala's post

Just saw that lol

Reply #6 fadetopink's post

so latest episode of weeds-ouch

lost its way?

I dont know, i like the show but i feel like this season, its kind of lost its way....it just doesnt seem the same. Anyone else feel this way? its hard to explain i guess...its just not the same as it was, much more complex and messed up...

-sam

Reply #8 samtheboxer's post

I do feel like right now there just isnt enough going on. There are really no antagonists nor any dilemma to solve. Nancy is building her business up- thats it. There are some side story lines but nothing really exciting. Something needs to and I bet will happen soon to heat things up again.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #8 samtheboxer's post

i think it's trying have fun with episode i actually thought last episode nancy was going kiss that woman when they were on floor drunk

Reply #10 bala's post

I thought Nancy was going to kiss her too. I'm glad they didn't take it in that direction. This weeks episode was much better than last in my opinion.

Reply #11 suspiria81271's post

loved doug dancing at the end

Season 4 Discussion

Well i have to say i wasn't impressed with the first episode but we did learn something about her family .However funny bit was when everyone accused Silla of being ringleader of drug operation and not Nancy  

I think its hilarious that they're blaming it on Celia; her hair looks way to good for jail tho...
Nancy is getting too cocky for her own good; I miss the vulnerable down to earth Nancy from the first two seasons... it's starting to loose it's charm.

[ Last edited by kahmeleone at 6-18-2008 09:32 ]

Reply 2#2 kahmeleone's post

i think she just changed she gone through a lot in last 3 seasons so i think she has the right to be a bit cocky.

Episode 2 comment

Well this was good episode wasn't it talk about a clif-hanger now that guy has picture both Nancy and drug dealer -what's going to happen

'get mummy a pillow'-love that last line

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I think she will say they are dating and she had no idea he was drug dealer.

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

Your probably right

Interview

Thread