Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Synthetics

OMG i can't believe Nancy was wearing a wire at the end with all her drug business recorded

weeds 7x8

Can somebody help me? I get an error whil opening the last episode of Weeds.  Something about a general error http://server2.tv-video.net/rme/ ... C4D8309F9852F661570

Two points were already taken from my account. ...

How can I watch it (p.s. I am watching from Europe)

Try the realplayer Site and send a PM to lbjedward about the lots points.
http://vip.tv-video.net/shows/20110628/2400/
Also it i working on flash for me, try this Link
http://viptv.net/index.php?sid=2 ... 83&urlid=93_435

Great, thanks a lot!!

Reply 24#24 bala's post

7x07 Vehement v. Vigorous
Silas in the ring was great but his opponent should of kept his mouth shut

Reply 25#25 bala's post

They didn't give Nancy much choice about the wire with the threat of going back to prison but how quick the woman came into the toilet after she tried to damage it was amusing but trust the guys to talk to much

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Surely she could of turned it off?

Reply 31#31 bala's post

She could of turned it off but that would of been to obvious and she would of been sent back

Cats! Cats! Cats!

Wow I can't believe it Silas getting played by her was nice twist i honestly didn't see that coming but what she did was cool i have admit i am impressed how she put the shop upside down

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Shane's involvement with the law is actually quite useful but getting caught was unfortunate and the way Doug got the SSC off their backs was impressive, putting the shop upside down was priceless

System Overhead

Well i have to say NAIL GUN weapon was amusing but Nancy getting cop on her side was great but Sylias doing something put Nancy plan in trouble .

Reply 35#35 bala's post

The nail gun was great but the look on Emma's face when he accidentally fired it was priceless

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well she messed with the wrong family

7x11 Une Mère Que J'aimerais Baiser

Detective Ouellette bringing Shane along on a drug bust was great but him using his surname in front of Emma is bound to come back on them and Nancy following Doug and Andy to the Hampton's for the weekend was very profitable

7x12 Qualitative Spatial Reasoning

Nancy and Silas fighting over who controls their drug business was interesting but the car jacking was amusing

7x13 Do Her/Don't Do Her

This has to be the most disappointing season finale until the last 60 seconds then the usual cliffhanger

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well did you recognise the gunman?

Reply 41#41 bala's post

No i couldn't recognise him from behind the scope

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well we did see him but only few seconds but i think it was the cop

Weeds Season 8 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres July 1st, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Thread