Thread
Printable Version

Weeds Season 3-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x15 Go

It didn't take Celia long to give up Nancy as the drug grower but torching the place seems pointless because she knows the cops have found the cross

From Trauma Cometh Something

Well look like Nancy back her old ways but that interview was amusing he had no idea that explosive was in that case no wonder she was nervous. I don't trust that new contact

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I'm not surprised she was nervous at the interview and she was lucky to get back in time but shame about the drug test

Game-Played

I have say that was worst apartment they bought,  it didn't have a toilet door

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Silas scoring a modeling gig was strange considering it nearly suffocated him and everyone just looking was crazy

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well they thought it was part of the show but Andy taking a knife cutting it open was good and it show you people who want a job are willing to do.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

If Andy was the first one to react then how many has she suffocated in the past

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

remember she had a button which would inflate it at last moment

A Hole In Her Niqab

Andy new girl is a freak but finding out her husband has cancer .Nancy getting rid of her competition was rather amusing and i hope she doesn't get involved with the boss but drug connection in Afghanistan and cheating drug dealer was amusing i mean blow up a house because your husband was cheating on her with her sister.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The guy jumping when Silas said freeze DEA was amusing but the way she got rid of him with the photo copies was impressive and finding the missing red sock was priceless

Nancy , seems to be running aorund with her head cut off like a chicken.  I wonder if the family will pitch in to help her out.

and that lawyer he is soo weird.

Reply 15#15 minnieholly's post

ain't most character strange?

Fingers Only Meat Banquet

Look like Nancy going back to her roots but great ending 'HELL NO'

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Nancy trying to climb the wall was amusing

I was so shocked and happy to see Nancy got back to her roots. I wish I knew that womans name who got Nancy all started

Reply 19#19 minnieholly's post

Reply 19#19 minnieholly's post

Her name is Heylia.

Just for you here sneak peak of next episode

Object Impermanence

Great episode but nice ending Heylia asking trade her son for her weed

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Silas with the fly swatter was amusing and you just knew someone would tread on the bear trap

Playing With Fire!

Well Nancy trying to get into SCC to take her off her half way house was great but the ending was priceless

Thread