60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

you said  God working in mysterious ways was karma i took that as meaning you thought it was an accident

3x01 Mother's Day

Nice returning episode the inmate get to see their children for mothers day which was nice but it lead to some unpleasant memories for some of the inmate and Piper finding out Alex is back was nice. I just hope piper learnt from her mistake with Alex last time.

3x02 Bed Bugs and Beyond

As you tell from title they got bedbug but finding out the prison will closed in 2 month was sad as he had no idea and i don't know how they solve this by the end if all of them will be moving other prisons?.

3x03 Empathy Is a Boner Killer

Look like chapman and Alex managed to work out their difference in an amusing way which ruin there romance.

Red helping the warden with his wife was amusing

3X04 Finger in the Dyke

Look like he solved the shut down problem who would thought it would work considering all the problem they pointed about about women which were rather offensive if you are a women.

3x05 Fake It Till You Fake It Some More

Let me understand this selling fake drugs leading someone to think they are hi who jumps off a building cause her to go jail is surprising. Just because they thought there were on drugs and did stupid you can be arrested for it. i admit it was bad judgement but jail time seem a bit harsh .

Finding out test was random selecting people just make them feel better about themselves is sad.

3x06 Ching Chong Chang

I really hope viptv version will have subtitle because early version didn't

Red is back in kitchen should be interesting

3x07 Tongue- Tied

Red get in charge of kitchen but than finds new system ready made food is being made instead of fresh made products.

3x08 Fear, and Other Smells

Piper enterprise is almost up and running and it look like Alex was right to be concerned about that inmate she keeping track of her. The new guards are hopeless allowing inmate to tell them how to do their job is ridclous. New management team look lie only interested bottom-line and not care much about inmates.

3x09 Where My Dreidel At

I am slowing losing interest in characters back story last couple have been rather boring since there were minor characters.

Alex spying on her suspions of  that inmate were right she know she's watching her and know when she will attack her  

Piper share a kiss with new inmate certainly cause few problems.

3x10 A Tittin’ and A Hairin’

It's sad to see how some character can't escape their past but seriously i can't believe he did that to her and the fact no-one stop him is disgusting it's not like he did private place he did at in prison entrance.

3x11 We Can Be Heroes

Piper getting red advice about her business was amusing but she really not ready make this into criminal enterprise and Alex knows where this is heading and wants out.

3x12 Don’t Make Me Come Back There

I don't know why but this season was rather average first 2 season had me hooked but it really look like they had no clue what to do this season and even this episode felt anti-cilimated

trying not to offend but this is just my opinion

This was first show that introduce me concept of a transgender character . I only realise she was transgender in second season . I actually thought he was drag queen in first seasons i actually thought he was man only playing women for this show . I didn't know she was really one.

i am really try my best not to do rant on Caitlyn Jenner because that really annoys me .All i am going to say i felt she didn't discovered the cover on vanity fair . That's it. If i expand on this i know i am bound offend people.

4x01 Work That Body For Me

what a great way to start a season with the inmates going for swim while hole in the fence.

Alex getting saved by other inmate who's crazy was lucky but having to kill him again was awful but cut up his body to be used as fertilizer was smart way   

Wow talk about over pollution they must paid a lot extras for that

Reply 109#109 shinny's post

A lot of people are not happy but i felt it needed something to make the season stand out and it did that if people are still upset after a week it's done it's job . Prisoners do die unfortunate it was because of inexperience guard who's life will change as result .

Reply 111#111 shinny's post

if it was a character we hated it wouldn't had this effect it had to be character we liked

Reply 113#113 shinny's post

it's nice we can have a vague discussion about ending without ruin it for people who haven't seen it .

To be honest when it happened i hadn't realised she had died i just thought she had pass out but final episode confirmed it.

I will stop here because we are close to revealing the character but at least we can agree she will be missed.

PS: The bookshelf collapsing on that prisoner also got me worried i would even more annoyed if that character was killed due to internal bleeding.

60 123
Thread