60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1

A very adult show it such a shame Piper actually trusted her girlfriend when she suggested she should come with her and all the flashback about her life before prison and her experience in prison were interesting.

Episode 2: Punch

Pissing off Red making piper stave was interesting punishment but who thought a back cream would solve her problem. I first thought Piper was reasonable for fridge but now i am not sure and look like Piper has a girlfriend whether she like it or not but she crazy

Episode 3: Lesb*** Request Denied

I can't believe she peed on the floor

So much for trying let her down gently

Nice back story on prisoner who had sex-change operation that was surprising and his wife was very understand i don't think many women would of stayed with their husband if they had operation

Episode 4: Imaginary Enemies

So we find out Claudete backstory that guy deserves it for abuse one of her maid.

What that other women did with screwdriver was amusing

Piper being responsible was a surprise

1x05 The Chickening

All that effort for a chicken but ending was priceless

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but she should of known better when he said she had no choice she didn't figure out he would just nominate her and now she made red angry even through she wasn't responsible .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Are you getting feeling that warden has a crush on piper way he looked at her at end of the episode.

Moscow Mule

Well having all prisoner coming down with the flu was amusing but the fact one of them is pregnant and other one went into labour was interesting. Piper ex getting stuck in a dryer was amusing but there certainly worked out their issues that way but warden thinking it was some sort of arousal kinky thing was great.

So now he found out how Red get the drugs in thanks Red making Nicky mad causing her reveal red secret

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

She's very witty but i am glad they finally had a conversation with each other

I really hope Piper doesn't fall back in love with her.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well like i said he has a crush on her .

I bet she was glad he only did that when he was unzip his zipper

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

That was one hell of an ending when Piper came back

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was expecting it but at the same time i thought she would never forgive her consider it's her that got her in prison.

I am still trying to figure out whether that voice was real or just her imagination when she was in solitary.  i am guessing the latter.

Bora Bora Bora

What an episode, Piper giving Dana some advice about being in prison but to top it off with fake healer was priceless and what a great way for Alex to payback for what she did to her was amusing . The guard making it look like suicide was awful but Red asking Niki to take him out should be interesting. I am sure those teenager will never forget this experience.

In the flashback we saw how Piper meet Larry.

I can't believe Piper is still trying provoke Healy by hugging Alex . Seriously he's in charge she could use that to her advantage but instead making it harder on her. I do feel like Piper has really changed during this series.

Can't believe i had type comment twice stupid tab accidental closing while i typed this

Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix Before Season 1 Premieres

Netflix obviously has faith in (Orange Is the New Black,) having renewed the dramedy for a second season before Season 1 has even premiered.
Netflix confirms that (Orange) has been picked up for (another 13 episodes),
joining previous Netflix successes (Hemlock Grove,), (House of Cards) and (Lilyhammer,)
which have all been given ((second seasons.))

Netflix has also reportedly been exploring the possibility of more (Arrested Development,) despite previously downplaying the idea.

Source

[ Last edited by bala at 7-14-2013 18:28 ]

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe they released all the episode at once no one has 13 hours to watch it in one day so glad we got watch 3 episode per day. Hopefully we will have last 3 tomorrow night.

I am glad all the episode are avaliable but it's just a way for them  people to sign up to their service if only people were as resourceful as us,

Next month this will be added to VIPTV net.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yes Larry interview certainly made Piper prison more challenging but setting up for rape certainly didn't work but you would think they figure out a way to film it ?. That prison must have over a dozen cameras.

Finally found some time finish off this series.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad Larry actually came and talked to piper that was interesting choice he asked her .

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well now Piper going be in jail for more 1 year for murder on top of the drug charge so she just screwed so much for trying to forget her experience she really had no choice as it was self-defence?. No idea when season 2 will be done but it might be another year.

Larry made a mistake seeing Alex but he was right he shouldn't get married out of fear.

Orange Is The New Black - Season 2 - Teaser

Orange Is The New Black - Jungle Trailer - US

60 123
Thread