Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

She purposely hit her it wasn't an accident

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Who said it was a accident

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

you said  God working in mysterious ways was karma i took that as meaning you thought it was an accident

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I always look at it as if someone evil dies then God is taking out the weeds which unfortunately doesn't happen very often as he seems to prefer taking the flowers as in good people first

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-20-2014 04:08 ]

3x01 Mother's Day

Nice returning episode the inmate get to see their children for mothers day which was nice but it lead to some unpleasant memories for some of the inmate and Piper finding out Alex is back was nice. I just hope piper learnt from her mistake with Alex last time.

3x02 Bed Bugs and Beyond

As you tell from title they got bedbug but finding out the prison will closed in 2 month was sad as he had no idea and i don't know how they solve this by the end if all of them will be moving other prisons?.

3x03 Empathy Is a Boner Killer

Look like chapman and Alex managed to work out their difference in an amusing way which ruin there romance.

Red helping the warden with his wife was amusing

3X04 Finger in the Dyke

Look like he solved the shut down problem who would thought it would work considering all the problem they pointed about about women which were rather offensive if you are a women.

3x05 Fake It Till You Fake It Some More

Let me understand this selling fake drugs leading someone to think they are hi who jumps off a building cause her to go jail is surprising. Just because they thought there were on drugs and did stupid you can be arrested for it. i admit it was bad judgement but jail time seem a bit harsh .

Finding out test was random selecting people just make them feel better about themselves is sad.

3x06 Ching Chong Chang

I really hope viptv version will have subtitle because early version didn't

Red is back in kitchen should be interesting

3x07 Tongue- Tied

Red get in charge of kitchen but than finds new system ready made food is being made instead of fresh made products.

3x08 Fear, and Other Smells

Piper enterprise is almost up and running and it look like Alex was right to be concerned about that inmate she keeping track of her. The new guards are hopeless allowing inmate to tell them how to do their job is ridclous. New management team look lie only interested bottom-line and not care much about inmates.

3x09 Where My Dreidel At

I am slowing losing interest in characters back story last couple have been rather boring since there were minor characters.

Alex spying on her suspions of  that inmate were right she know she's watching her and know when she will attack her  

Piper share a kiss with new inmate certainly cause few problems.

Thread