Thread
Printable Version

This is my first forum

This is my first forum

My name is Adam and I was born in Moldova. I'm new on this website and want to tell hello to you.
Recent Ratings

Reply 1#1 snaksbum's post

Hello Adam, and welcome! You may want to check out our Welcome and Introduction Thread, though I've already awarded you some welcome points. I also recommend the FORUM RULES thread just to make yourself aware of our forum policy.

Please feel free to join in or start a conversation about any of your favourite shows. We love hearing what others think about the shows they enjoy. We have a Free Chatting section for topics not specifically related to any shows we carry, and you are most welcome to post in there too. Also, if you have any questions or difficulties with viewing, don't hesitate to ask. We moderators are volunteers, and aren't here 24/7, but we are here every day, and do our best to help resolve any issues or answer any questions as soon as possible. We also have some great members who are very active in the forum who might be able to steer you in the direction of where to find an answer. Hope to "see" you around the forum.

Happy viewing!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread