Thread
Printable Version

Have Not Received VIP Card (Post Here)

Reply #6 lbray_103's post

Within 24h as well,
Thanks for your donation and patience.
I have responded your PM, and details is enclosed in my response.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply #7 Rizer's post

Thanks for your donation.
We have directly updated your membership and charged corresponding VIP points into your account. Please check out.

Reply #23 gypsiegirl66's post

Thanks for your support. I am so sorry for the inconvenience, I have noticed relevant admin to handle it for you asap. I will track it to the end.

Reply #25 nagaem's post

Due to hackers’ attack, all information on database server inputted from Aug. 6 to the morning of Aug. 25. are deleted and can not be resumed, including accounts registered in this period. We are terribly sorry for this issue. Now we open Account Resumption Forum to reissue VIP cards to VIP members who made donation(s) in this period. Please VIP members who registered or/and made donation(s) in this period re-register your username and reply a thread in Account Resumption Forum with your donation transaction ID(your all donations in this period) and username on VIP channel we will issue new VIP cards to you again in 24h. VIP cards contain full of corresponding VIP points equal to your donation amount. We sincerely apologize for this issue and beg your understanding and support in this matter.

Thread