Thread
Printable Version

Have Not Received VIP Card (Post Here)

I asked to have my VIP points converted on 7/21/07, now I have ran out of my donation points and am waiting for my new donation VIP card (I ordered 12hrs ago). If my earned points had been converted, I would have enough to last me until I get my donation points. On 7/21 I had enough to get 20pts converted, now I have 37pts so I can at least get 30 converted. I don't understand why it has taken so long to get my earned points converted.I really want to continue enjoying all the VIP shows on tv-video.net!! Also, I watched part of a show at about 3am and it wont let me re-watch it even though its within 24hrs and I have only clicked on it twice.(i guess because I'm out of points, but that shouldn't matter) Hope someone can help! Someone suggested that I PM "bjedward" which I did. How long do you think it will be before I can get back to watching shows??
Thanks to anyone who answers!!
Peace,
Gypsie

Reply #21 gypsiegirl66's post

hiys gypsie
      i have taken this up with the admin on your behalf and others and am waiting for a reply sadly its 0200 in the morning there and as to when things get done we will have to wait till they wake up as i belive they need thier beauty sleep badly
sorry on behalf of the site once again to anyone waiting on this issue
The Mod Police Are Watching You

I appreciate that very much and normally I'm not an impatient person, but It's been since th 21'st of July and now I have no points left. I'm right in the middle of a show that I fell asleep during last night and even though I should still have like 28 more free clicks left it wont let me start it over. I guess because I'm out of points, but I already paid for this one. Anyway thank you for you r time and help, I really do appreciate all the peeps here.
Peace,
Gypsie

Reply #23 gypsiegirl66's post

Thanks for your support. I am so sorry for the inconvenience, I have noticed relevant admin to handle it for you asap. I will track it to the end.
We keep improving services for you.

I signed up (donated) for a VIP account a few weeks ago.
When I donated I received an email stating my VIP points were charged to my account directly, so a VIP card wasn't needed.
Today I ran out of points, so I donated again. A few hours after my donation was made, my account was re-instated back to a "VIP Member". After watching a show, I went to click on another episode and my account had been changed back to a "Normal Member".
Can somebody tell me why this happened and what I can do to resolve it? Thanks!

Reply #25 nagaem's post

Due to hackers’ attack, all information on database server inputted from Aug. 6 to the morning of Aug. 25. are deleted and can not be resumed, including accounts registered in this period. We are terribly sorry for this issue. Now we open Account Resumption Forum to reissue VIP cards to VIP members who made donation(s) in this period. Please VIP members who registered or/and made donation(s) in this period re-register your username and reply a thread in Account Resumption Forum with your donation transaction ID(your all donations in this period) and username on VIP channel we will issue new VIP cards to you again in 24h. VIP cards contain full of corresponding VIP points equal to your donation amount. We sincerely apologize for this issue and beg your understanding and support in this matter.
We keep improving services for you.

I did not recieve an email in 24 hours. I just sent a PM to lbjedward with the information, as well as an email. Please let me know! Thanks and thanks for all your hard work!

Reply #27 studiojek's post

hi nowdays they dont send out vip cards they credit your account direct

still have yet to receive a working card

I donated the night before last and when i woke up i had received 2 emails one with my original card and another email with a new card and an explanation about the hacker attack. both cards don't work. i have tried making a new account and using both cards...nothing. It just keeps saying that whole invalid thing. I have posted in the resumption forum and it has been 24 hours like it says in the message on top of the screen. no email or points have been credited and no one will tell me anything.IF you could PLEASE help me with this i would greatly appreciate it.  here is my info

Card number 1:VIP116942
Card number2:VIP116942

Paypal info
-------------------------
Username gmjones1986 or gmjones2007 (this is one new one i made yesterday to try the cards on)

Payment Details
Item Price:                $10.00 USD
Total:                $10.00 USD
Order Description:                Acquire VIP Status
Buyer:                Anna Lakritz
Business Information
Business:                donation@tv-video.net
Contact E-Mail:                donation@tv-video.net
Your Confirmed Address
Shipping Info:        Edit
United States
Shipping Method:               

Receipt Number: 2820-1769-1156-5168

Confirmation number 56A68424H46852008

stars@163.net

Reply #29 gmjones1986's post

there is a special thread for this situation
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1
as said in earlier posts put these things in the right place so they can be dealt with thanks

No VIP Card

Hi, I donated on Sunday morning at 2 AM Pacific time and I have not yet received my VIP card (it's been over 24 hours).  

When I donated, I sent the email with the relevant information as well.

Please let me know what I should do from here.

Reply #31 wyrm11's post

hi send a pm to lbjedward the site admin and he will look in to it for you there is a backlog as you can imagine but it shouldnt take long please include all details from the paypal email you got
thanks magic4u

Thanks will do!

Converted points..

Not sure if this applies to converted forum points as well? Do I need to buy a card in order to use converted forum points?

Reply #34 ms.smith's post

no of course not as long as you are a vip member also when you convert points they go straight to your vip account now no cards are sent thanks  magic4u

I made a donation Saturday morning (9/1/07) and I have not received my VIP card yet.

Reply #36 roxyrenee13's post

have you signed in to vip to see if it accepts you?? as most of the time now you are credited straight in to your account . if this dont work please come back to us
magic4u

I logged in and it still lists me as a normal member. I have my receipt number and everything from paypal.

Reply #38 roxyrenee13's post

ok then send the transaction id to lbjedward and he will reinstate you

I am posting here...
Natural Medicine.

Thread