42 123
Thread
Printable Version

Have Not Received VIP Card (Post Here)

Have Not Received VIP Card (Post Here)

A VIP Card will be issued to you within 24 hours of your initial donation transaction. This information will be emailed to the email address provide by you to Paypal. See here for more information:  http://vip.tv-video.net/index/paypal.html
<br><br>
<p>Having received your VIP Card you will then need to activate your information by logging in to the VIP site and entering the serial number and corresponding password given to you. Please refer to:  http://www.tv-video.net/page/vipcard.html for a Manual VIP Card setup walkthrough. Once you have activated your card you will then acquire VIP Membership and the equivalent points. The quantity of VIP Points is accounted by your donation amount. Be sure to activate the card before the given expiration date.</p>
<br>
<p>Please note if you do not receive the VIP Card within 24 hours, send an email to donation@tv-video.net or a PM to lbjedward the Administrator. The following info is required and most can be found in your Paypal donation verification letter:</p>
<p>Paypal Account/E-mail Provided:</p>
<p>Donation Amount:</p>
<p>Transaction ID:</p>
<p>Registered Username on the VIP Channel:</p>

<p>from janenjab</p>
<br>
<p>Don't worry your issue will be resolved.</p>
<br>
<p>After you have checked everything and P.M.ed post here.</p>
<br>
Extra tip from dognxtdoor: Please make sure that you have checked your junk mail folders on your e-mail account before sending the PM/email.
Recent Ratings
  • lbjedward Points +5 Excellent 7-17-2007 18:06
  • janenjab Points +2 Helpful 7-16-2007 19:33

Thanks Janenjab for making everything look so nice..
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply #2 gabsimom's post

Great post Gabsimom!  BTW, I LOVE your Kermit!  I actually watched The Muppets Take Manhattan this afternoon.  

Really, it's not easy being green.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

??

Still waiting for the VIP card. It hasnt been delivered to the junk mail. And I didn't pay
with paypal, but  a credit card. I've sent the PM to administrater. AND I have posted
here. Sooooo....

Just a thought: It would benefit this site to do a better job with this. People are
already leary when they put that card number on the interent.
A couple of my friends told me they were going to wait until I did this before they
do. They are those leary people.

Reply #4 G.R.I.T.S's post

I believe I replied to you in another post about this. The only way we accept payments is through Paypal so even if you paid via a credit card through the Paypal site you would still have been requested to submit an email address and Paypal in turn would send you a confirmation email that includes the Transaction ID.
<br><br>
Please give the administrator some time to respond. Most admins of this site are located in China and the time difference can affect the response rate. Please be patient.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

vip card not received

How long does it take for the moderator to respond?  It's been about 48 hours now and am just what kind of response time I should be expecting.  Thanks in advance.

Reply #6 lbray_103's post

I'm not sure if you are aware of this but there has been some severe weather in the country where the Super Moderator and admiins that are in charge of issuing VIP Cards are located and this may be affecting their ability to access the internet and issue out VIP Cards. I apologize for the inconvenience and we will try to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Reply #6 lbray_103's post

Within 24h as well,
Thanks for your donation and patience.
I have responded your PM, and details is enclosed in my response.
We keep improving services for you.

Hi,

Still waiting for the VIP card, almost 2 days. I understand about the bad weather, just wanted to mention it so it doesn't get lost in the floods

Reply #9 turiel's post

No worries, your VIP card will arrive as soon as possible.  Things will be back to normal within a day or two.  Once again, thanks for your patience.

Have not gotten VIP card

It has been over 24 hours since i donated  and i got no vip card in my email. Help!

Reply #1 Rizer's post

Please make sure that you have checked your junk mail folders on your e-mail account.  If there is nothing there please do the following: <br><br>
Please note if you do not receive the VIP Card within 24 hours, send an email to donation@tv-video.net or a PM to Stone the Super Moderator in charge of dispensing VIP cards. The following info is required and most can be found in your Paypal donation verification letter: <br><br>

Paypal Account/E-mail Provided<br>

Donation Amount<br>

Transaction ID <br>

Registered Username on the VIP Channel<br>

Reply #10 waterlilybarb's post

I did not recieve an email in 24 hours i sent a PM to lbjedward with the information

Reply #7 Rizer's post

Thanks for your donation.
We have directly updated your membership and charged corresponding VIP points into your account. Please check out.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply #14 lbjedward's post

I need my Membership updated too.  I've been waiting for over a week now since I donated through Paypal.

Reply #15 BklynDoll's post

please surrply all this info in a pm to lbjedward as ap
Paypal Account/E-mail Provided
Donation Amount
Transaction ID
Registered Username on the VIP Channel
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply #16 magic4u's post

Thanks Magic.  I just did as you suggested.

Reply #1 gabsimom's post

hi, i can't access my paypal email address any longer...it was my old cable email. I need my vip card to be sent to my frindvista accout email?
Dazzalam

Vip card

I never received an email from paypal with my confirm letter. My card was charged. Is there any way to get my trans id?

Reply #19 thequinn81's post

try asking them for a statement of your transactions it should be on your paypal home page also check your junk folders for your vip card chris
The Mod Police Are Watching You

42 123
Thread