Thread
Printable Version

Alpha House (Amazon.Com) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i really didn't find this funny but it certainly amusing especially fire a gun at a pumpkin

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes that what i call lazy he could just get another shirt

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe after all that worrying Lewis was right to be concerned

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I am still surprised they didn't recover footage on camera ?

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but other staffer trying filrt with Gil's assistant was priceless because her squeal story was rather disturbing

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That has got worst political meeting with the public i have ever seen but i can't wait see what's going to happen in next episode with that women

Prayer Brunch

Who would of thought that women was a Spanish teacher but everyone upstairs having sex while everyone downstairs lead a prayer brunch but to make fun out Christian in politics.

Ruby Shoals

Well Gil taking a day off was amusing

The housekeeper test was amusing but give good-looking maid the answer was amusing

1x09 The Rebuttal

Well proving he didn't take suit by causing an allergic reaction was amusing and who would of thought Gil video message on ruby shore would turn out to be popular . The ceiling almost collapse when doing his speech certainly was sneaky way to get them pay attention to him on his speech.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well the debate was ridiculous but funeral was ok until last speaker talk about speaking ill of the dead

Reply 25#25 Milks26's post

This site can't keep up with neither my or Jim's tv addiction in fact this site has made it a lot worse

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

That was his wife not his receptionist

Yeah that was great payback for Lewis.

That stunt with Gaffer backfired when he got fired because she didn't know it was a set-up

Poor guy love doctor is out of business

i stopped watching this because it just wasn't interesting any more it wasn't funny gave up 3 episodes into current season.

Thread