24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Alpha House (Amazon.Com) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Alpha House (Amazon.Com) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Alpha House Premiered on Amazon.Com on April 19, 2013

Alpha House follows four senators who live together in a rented house in Washington DC.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Alpha House Here

1x01 Pilot

Louis accusing the dog of being racist was amusing and Gil John asking his secretary if she's getting the notes down from the meeting was priceless as he then said why because it was so boring

1x02 No Shame

Flushing the toilet while Gil was asleep in the shower was amusing but ironing the sweat out of his shirt was disgusting

1x03 All Weapons Red

The way Louis talks to the ladies is inappropriate but having to listen to Andy making out through the wall would be uncomfortable and the four Senators using a private security company while in Afghanistan was a risky move

1x04 Triggers

Gil refusing to take cover during the air-raid was crazy and Louis getting some great press coverage while recovering from an injury was amusing

1x05 Hippo Issues

Louis's daughter making eye at her father right hand guy over video chat was amusing

1x06 Zingers

James still continuing his video chat with Louis's daughter was surprising and I cant believe Gil forgot to zip up his trousers on TV

1x07 Prayer Brunch

Louis's daughter now having naked video chat with James was amusing but everyone upstairs doing something they shouldn't was priceless

1x08 Ruby Shoals

I'm glad I was wrong when Gil said he was going to drive as I thought he meant the campaign bus but going AWOL was amusing and the reporter getting her interview on the beach was great

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Lola getting James into trouble with the inappropriate photo was amusing and there would be no way on earth I would eat eggs that colour but the way he proved he was allergic to mohair reaction was a little dangerous

1x10 Showgirls

I'm surprised Gil John didn't know about the video of him hitting the soldier and the fact the soldier was the one to apologized was bizarre

1x11 In the Saddle

Gil John being asked to organize the funeral arrangements was amusing as he couldn't keep a straight face because he knew the senator died being given oral sex

2x01 The Love Doctor

That will teach him to fill his pocket with food from the White House and Gil John's receptionist loosing her temper on the intercom was amusing but you cant blame the girls kissing in public to get back at Louis

2x02 Gaffergate

Louis's synchronised was impressive but that was some bang to the head and Maddie shouting her mouth off again on the phone was amusing but Andy's excuse for sleeping with the home help was ridiculous

2x03 The Contest

Sending drones to meet Gil John in the car park was amusing and Maddie always being on the phone is becoming her signature move, Robert being the butt of the jokes was funny

2x04 Shelter In Place

How she managed to get a gun past the security metal detectors but Gil John taking her gun after the four guard stand off was ridiculous

2x05 The Apprentice

Andy's hallucination about Paul was amusing but the housekeeper loosing her pants was priceless as Paul was having a good look and Adriana only finding out about Andy sleeping with the housekeeper was lucky as I think she might of killed him about the wedding planner

2x06 The Retreat

Andy being a sexual predator should be worrying but how easy he pulls the women is amusing  and I'm not surprised they were board with the conference

24 12
Thread