38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Alpha House (Amazon.Com) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x10 Showgirls

I'm surprised Gil John didn't know about the video of him hitting the soldier and the fact the soldier was the one to apologized was bizarre

1x11 In the Saddle

Gil John being asked to organize the funeral arrangements was amusing as he couldn't keep a straight face because he knew the senator died being given oral sex

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well the debate was ridiculous but funeral was ok until last speaker talk about speaking ill of the dead

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I never knew this show existed until I saw the new season promo in tvguide magazine this week. Wish it was on the site.

Reply 25#25 Milks26's post

This site can't keep up with neither my or Jim's tv addiction in fact this site has made it a lot worse

2x01 The Love Doctor

That will teach him to fill his pocket with food from the White House and Gil John's receptionist loosing her temper on the intercom was amusing but you cant blame the girls kissing in public to get back at Louis

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

That was his wife not his receptionist

Yeah that was great payback for Lewis.

That stunt with Gaffer backfired when he got fired because she didn't know it was a set-up

Poor guy love doctor is out of business

2x02 Gaffergate

Louis's synchronised was impressive but that was some bang to the head and Maddie shouting her mouth off again on the phone was amusing but Andy's excuse for sleeping with the home help was ridiculous

2x03 The Contest

Sending drones to meet Gil John in the car park was amusing and Maddie always being on the phone is becoming her signature move, Robert being the butt of the jokes was funny

2x04 Shelter In Place

How she managed to get a gun past the security metal detectors but Gil John taking her gun after the four guard stand off was ridiculous

2x05 The Apprentice

Andy's hallucination about Paul was amusing but the housekeeper loosing her pants was priceless as Paul was having a good look and Adriana only finding out about Andy sleeping with the housekeeper was lucky as I think she might of killed him about the wedding planner

2x06 The Retreat

Andy being a sexual predator should be worrying but how easy he pulls the women is amusing  and I'm not surprised they were board with the conference

2x07 The Civility Zone

Andy being ignored by Adriana was karma for his cheating and I half expected him to sleep with the shrink while discussing his sexual addiction until I realised she was his ex

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-30-2014 09:41 ]

2x08 Bugged

Penn Jillette's news bulletin about Louis being homophobic was bound to happen sooner or later but his wife being the driving force behind him is going to make it even harder to evolve and using Julie as a gay reference was terrible as her parents didn't know, Gil managing to swing the bill was impressive

2x09 Will There Be Water

Louis now trying to convince Julie to marry her girlfriend as publicity stunt was amusing as them changing their minds made it easy at first but with them wanting a small wedding there was going to be conflict

2x10 The Nupitals

Lola christening every surface in the house sexually with James was a surprise but almost getting caught was amusing and you cant blame Julie and her bride doing a runner before the wedding as they only wanted a small one

i stopped watching this because it just wasn't interesting any more it wasn't funny gave up 3 episodes into current season.

38 12
Thread