38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Alpha House (Amazon.Com) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Alpha House (Amazon.Com) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Alpha House Premiered on Amazon.Com on April 19, 2013

Alpha House follows four senators who live together in a rented house in Washington DC.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Alpha House Here

1x01 Pilot

Louis accusing the dog of being racist was amusing and Gil John asking his secretary if she's getting the notes down from the meeting was priceless as he then said why because it was so boring

1x02 No Shame

Flushing the toilet while Gil was asleep in the shower was amusing but ironing the sweat out of his shirt was disgusting

1x03 All Weapons Red

The way Louis talks to the ladies is inappropriate but having to listen to Andy making out through the wall would be uncomfortable and the four Senators using a private security company while in Afghanistan was a risky move

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i really didn't find this funny but it certainly amusing especially fire a gun at a pumpkin

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes that what i call lazy he could just get another shirt

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe after all that worrying Lewis was right to be concerned

1x04 Triggers

Gil refusing to take cover during the air-raid was crazy and Louis getting some great press coverage while recovering from an injury was amusing

1x05 Hippo Issues

Louis's daughter making eye at her father right hand guy over video chat was amusing

1x06 Zingers

James still continuing his video chat with Louis's daughter was surprising and I cant believe Gil forgot to zip up his trousers on TV

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I am still surprised they didn't recover footage on camera ?

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but other staffer trying filrt with Gil's assistant was priceless because her squeal story was rather disturbing

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That has got worst political meeting with the public i have ever seen but i can't wait see what's going to happen in next episode with that women

Prayer Brunch

Who would of thought that women was a Spanish teacher but everyone upstairs having sex while everyone downstairs lead a prayer brunch but to make fun out Christian in politics.

1x07 Prayer Brunch

Louis's daughter now having naked video chat with James was amusing but everyone upstairs doing something they shouldn't was priceless

Ruby Shoals

Well Gil taking a day off was amusing

The housekeeper test was amusing but give good-looking maid the answer was amusing

1x08 Ruby Shoals

I'm glad I was wrong when Gil said he was going to drive as I thought he meant the campaign bus but going AWOL was amusing and the reporter getting her interview on the beach was great

1x09 The Rebuttal

Well proving he didn't take suit by causing an allergic reaction was amusing and who would of thought Gil video message on ruby shore would turn out to be popular . The ceiling almost collapse when doing his speech certainly was sneaky way to get them pay attention to him on his speech.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Lola getting James into trouble with the inappropriate photo was amusing and there would be no way on earth I would eat eggs that colour but the way he proved he was allergic to mohair reaction was a little dangerous

38 12
Thread