53 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Blacklist Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Blacklist panel SDCC 2013

Pilot

This could of been an excellent pilot but instead it was just a good pilot.

What a way to start your first day as FBI profiler and she really was quite good at handling the situation. We have no idea why he is interested in her but the fact they keep repeating in the episode that her father was criminal would make you question whether he is in fact her father ?.

So what didn't i like about this pilot well   Elizabeth finding out her boyfriend isn't who she think he is was what i didn't like about this episode i feel the show has enough twist with Reddington do they really have to put a twist on her love life ?. Seriously what really annoyed me about this show. For me the purpose of his character is provide a look at   Elizabeth life when she isn't working. He is suppose to provide background to her character development and now they just made him into bad guy just to make the series interesting .

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

No it was not confirmed think about it why would she stab him in neck if she think he's her father ?

No. 216: The Freelancer

Well this wasn't a great episode after such a strong first episode i was left rather disappointed with this episode mainly because i saw twist coming as soon as she said her shipment was missing i realise she was the bad guy and Raymond wanted to expose her but you got admit his form of justice rather great.

So we know there are at at least 216 people on his list which means 8 season worth of bad guys however i have feeling we wont get that far.

NBC Orders a Full Season of The Blacklist

Get ready for nine more episodes of James Spader... hanging... onto... pauses... for dramatic effect! NBC has ordered a full season of The Blacklist, which means the FBI thriller is guaranteed at least a 22-episode run. The FBI thriller has emerged as NBC's big hit of the young fall season.

1x03 Wujing

After two fantastic episode this one was rather average but i like the way she did home-version of ballistic test

The Stewmaker

Well another ok episode but getting killed the same way he got rid 1000's bodies was amusing but kidnapping a live victim certain posed a challenge .

The Courier

Well i am not surprise she having nightmares about her boyfriend but i can't wait to see next episode so he's a soviet spy ?.

Gina Zanetakos

What a red herring with the boyfriend after all that built up we find out it was all a set up .

Wow Gina was one hell of a fighter the way she took down an FBI agent in the lift and than escape was impressive

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It was expensive car  

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Wasn't car already on the docks they didn't know how much time until it was going to explodes so drive it off seem to be most obvious thing to do.

It would take time to put all crane wires on the car to dump ?

Frederick Barnes

I have to say having dr wilson from house playing the bad guy was certainly interesting and that poor teenager talking to him than than getting killed by his suitcase. All because he wanted to find a cure for his son   . Blow up a house was odd way to end the episode i actually thought he was going move in next door to Elizabeth neighbour hood was the reason why he bought the house

General Ludd

Another reasonable episode i wish i could say more it was an average episode but to repeat similar explosion from a previous episode was amusing . I have to say Red killing her father was either kindness or being bad.

Anslo Garrick

This is 2 episode review and i have say this was great mid-season breaking episode as it set up second part more nicely and so many questions and now FBI knows Reddington has alternative motivation and they need him to find out who been spying on them .

Anslo Garrick was one hell of an expert breaking into a black site and take it over in matter of minutes was priceless but damn Red was smart to get into his cage but damn Elizabeth making him surrender.

She is a huge liability for Red and it will be his downfall but warning about her husband suggest they more to him   . It's clear he working with other team who have been spying on FBI . He mission seem to get close to Elizabeth and he passed black site interview was impressive. So he must be really good

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but making his mother watch while he does it was understandable considering what she did to him but i don't think she ever thought he would turn out like that

The Alchemist

Great episode that was last person i suspected to be the mole and look like Elizabeth boyfriend has an eye on someone else i don't blame him she really can't expect him wait all the time while she cancel dates with him .

The Cyprus Agency

Poor  Elizabeth  Red ruins her adoption plan with this case .

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say it was very profitable business but how unlucky one of them escaped because she was killed.

You kind of have to feel sorry boss because he got rejected as foster kids so he decided to make perfect kids for adoption .

This could of easily become legal adoption by simply getting their consent  instead of kidnapping them .

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

That was good thing they could save them

No it's not ok but you can understand it from his POV even through i don't agree with it.

The Judge

Well i have to say branding your sense of justice was horrible keep a person prisoner for 8 years but Red helping to capture the judge was great . Look like they more to him than we thought i never suspect her to be the contact

53 123
Thread