106 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Originals Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x22 Ashes to Ashes

This was one hell of a complicated plan Klaus cooked up on his own but it worked

3x09 Savior

I can't believe they killed Cami ok i didn't like her much but she has grown on me through the series as she seem be only character with a moral compass without her everyone going to really be messed up. Klaus finally getting her was bittersweet   . Talk about an ex with some anger issues

S05E02-One-Wrong-Turn-on-Bourbon

I am not sure if anyone is still watching this series but considering this is the last season I will be watching.

Yes, I am still tv addict I might be absent on here but that doesn't mean I have stopped watching tv show it's just I don't have time to comment on everything I watch my time has become a precious commodity.

I knew it was hope who kidnapped her Hailey she misses her dad but come on please do not make this same as Cami and Klaus relationship that is ridiculous. The actors have good chemistry but I have to say Klaus better teach hope some manners you can clearly see she become a little too cocky for her own good but I hope she learnt consequences of her action now that her mother is dead. if hailey did survive it should be interesting.

106 123456
Thread