106 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Originals Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Originals Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Originals Premieres on The CW on October 15, 2013

Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged to remain together, always and forever. Now, centuries have passed and the bonds of family are broken. Time, tragedy and hunger for power have torn the Original Family apart. When Klaus Mikaelson, the original vampire-werewolf hybrid, receives a mysterious tip that a plot is brewing against him in the supernatural melting pot that is the French Quarter of New Orleans, he returns to the city his family helped build. Klaus’ questions lead him to a reunion with his diabolical former protégé, Marcel, a charismatic vampire who has total control over the human and supernatural inhabitants of New Orleans. Determined to help his brother find redemption, Elijah follows Klaus and soon learns that the werewolf Hayley has also come to the French Quarter searching for clues to her family history, and has fallen into the hands of a powerful witch named Sophie. Tensions between the town’s supernatural factions are nearing a breaking point as Marcel commands his devoted followers and rules with absolute power. For Klaus, the thought of answering to his powerful protégé is unthinkable, and he vows to reclaim what was once his – the power, the city and his family. While they wait to see if their sister Rebekah will leave Mystic Falls and join them, Klaus and Elijah form an uneasy alliance with the witches to ensure that New Orleans will be ruled by THE ORIGINALS once again.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Originals Here

Pilot Directors Cut

This looked like a repeat of 4x20 The Originals from The Vampire Diaries but never the less a good episode

1x01 Always and Forever

I assume Elijah will survive being stabbed by Klaus but with that temper everyone should watch their backs

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I like how they show Elija side of what happened from previous vampire diaries back door pilot.

House of the Rising Sons

Well this was a great background episode on how Klaus meet Marcel but knowing Rebecca was in love with him but than finding out he chose being vampire over her must of hurt. Hailey giving Rebecca the dragger was rather good gesture of trust and looks like Klaus does actually care about baby after Hailey said that she was thinking of drinking poison .

Klaus plan was rather elaborate

1x02 House of the Rising Son

Interesting flashbacks when how Klaus first meet Marcel and Rebekah meeting her match in Davina was a surprising twist

I've never seen TVD so I'm coming in this fresh.  I enjoyed the first two episodes.  Its a lot like jerry Springer though. Some FAMILY drama!!  Wow. Hahaha.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x03 Tangled Up in Blue

Klaus turning one of Marcel guys to save a witch and cause a rift in his camp only to come back at the eleventh hour and save him was a great plan to get on his side

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I am certainly liking this spin-off more than Vampire Diaries

Klaus is a evil genius he has so many plans i can't wait to see what he does next   .

Davina is a lot more smarter than Marcel when she refuses to hand back  Elija to Klaus

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Holding onto Elija was a smart move

This has now been added to the flash site

Girl in New Orleans

I got really upset when I saw "tim" the fiddler go over the side of the balcony. There was a squeal and everything.

not sure how I feel about Klaus.  good guy or bad he keeps it interesting.   

ELIJAH!!!

1x04 Girl in New Orleans

Davina risking Tim's life to take out Klaus while he was holding him by the neck was reckless and I wonder what they have done to Hayley after that attack

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well we saw how impulsive she is no wonder Marcel is trying to keep her a secret but you got hand it to Klaus when he set his mind to something he really commits but i love his mind games

1x05 Sinners and Saints

Davina confiding in Elijah was an unexpected twist and revealing the information about the witches was interesting

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well that certainly fill a lot of our question now we know what real agenda is

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

so glad to know why devina is such a powerful witch.  The back ground was good. I'm hoping with Elijah back the originals will be more of a unit.

Do we think Haley's parents are in the Bayou.

Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

Well Davina untie the bond in the nick of time was lucky but you knew as soon as Rebecca left Marcel was going get Haley .

1x06 Fruit of the Poisoned Tree

Hayley felling the stab in the neck was interesting but the blood should of been a early warning it was Sophie related instead of waiting until she felt ill and talk about a close call, Elijah killing the witch himself was great

Bloodletting

Well of all the people to kidnap Hailey i never would thought it would been Tyler but finding out her baby could help create hybrid was another twist but gang up on Klaus was bound to end badly

106 123456
Thread