Thread
Printable Version

Reign Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 bala's post

As a rule of thumb, yes most girls would have found out who the other girl was.  In this time frame though it was so common I actually would have been surprised if she did.  They were to be married, have a heir and spare and move on.  The fact they like each other is cudos!  

Liked:  clothes-scenery-girl/person behind screen-dog (Scottish wolfhound)

Disliked:  Dog just showing up.  Didn't have it at the convent- where are Mary's parents?- little more accurate history+theatrics.  Teach and entertain at the same time CW.  I know not likely to happen but still.    LOTs of characters and kinda confusing.  

FOUR EPISODE ARC TEST
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It wouldn't make for drama if they were happy.  

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I rather loved this episode.  Nostredomas needing to get a prophecy by denying his brain OXYGEN!  Ummm yeah that's gonna work out great!

I went online to see the consummation that was "cut" from TV....uhhh  not much there.   Kinda disappointing.   

LOOOOOOVED the ep.  I want to see more of Mary De Guise.  She was great.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

That was the way of it.  I thought it was just the bishops though.   Her ladies seemed a bit much.  Also, they already "consummated" their relationship.  How do they prove she's a virgin or is that even a thing?  I always know her virginity was the reason for an audience.  Prove she's pure and produce the right heir.

3X05 In a Clearing

****SPOILERS****

Once they healed Francis I wasn't sure where the show would go.  Historically he died.  I expected him to die.

THEN HE ACTUALLY DIED...... I cried like a baby.  

Now it's ON between Mary and Elizabeth.  May the best queen win.     (historically that's Elizabeth)

Thread