95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Reign Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x17 Tempting Fate

I can't be bothered to comment on every episode but i think it better comment on past 3 episode in one comment as arc almost coming to an end. Mary and Francis are still on the rock and him allow her to pursue her heart was nice thing but finding out he was consider english queen proposal got her upset realised there more to this than simply following her heart and now cliffhanger Francis is sick

2x18 Reversal of Fortune

What Bash had to do to save Francis was sad

2x19 Abandoned

Things are getting rather complicated for Mary and you can see he will be her downfall

2x22 Burn

I AM LOSTED FOR WORDS AFTER I WATCH THIS EPISODE.

After almost half season of pointless situation they finally wrap everything up in one episode and i still can't believe how they clean up such messy season in just one episode it beyond brief that they did this. I understand this slow moving drama but to do complete 360 of where they left previous episode and do what they did was an insult to viewers.

3X05 In a Clearing

****SPOILERS****

Once they healed Francis I wasn't sure where the show would go.  Historically he died.  I expected him to die.

THEN HE ACTUALLY DIED...... I cried like a baby.  

Now it's ON between Mary and Elizabeth.  May the best queen win.     (historically that's Elizabeth)
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Season 3 Review

I finally got to bringe watch this season .

I had forgotten how interesting this show is. Last season was a mess but this season was so much better structured since we were introduced to many new characters which almost made this look a new show.

Mary getting over Francis death was always going to be challenging but marriage proposals just to get political support got very messy and even after all of that i still can't believe she fell in love with the English spy who was hired by Elizabeth TO SPY ON HER. Even i am amazed how she was able turn him to her side . Showing kindness to his daughter was his weak point and Mary used that to her advantage.

I have  to give credit for them introduced bondage onto CW show but it was used to very amusing effect with Spain king almost getting killed but how Mary tricked revealing he wasn't as impaired as she thought after that accident  was brilliant.

Killing off Mary best friend by Elizabeth should make next season interesting but at least Mary getting revenge for Francis killer which was amazing . . Talk about entrance

95 12345
Thread