Thread
Printable Version

Reign Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Toy Soldiers

When did CW decides to actually make a serious teen drama i was expecting is to typical love triangle fluff and this episode shows complex nature of being king and queen of different countries and the choice they have to make and as always Catherine is full of tricks but even her trick couldn't predict kings actions.

The way this series heading i concerned that it going both of them being in war with each other countries .

Higher Ground

Another great episode and Francis actually showing what sort of leader he was , was fantastic he not just a pretty face the guy has a good mind taking out cannon was smart move but how he did it was brilliant

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Mary was lucky she was told about the secret clause in her marriage contract and Mary getting her first taste of power as the Queen of Scots was short lived thanks to Catherine but at leased the contract was burnt

1x18 No Exit

I thought Lola was lucky Julien still agreed to marry her after telling him about being pregnant but there does seem to be a ulterior motive behind his marriage proposal and James convincing Mary to return to Scotland was interesting as someone wants her dead so James can be king

1x19 Toy Soldiers

Penelope using anyone to try and get pregnant so she could say it's the Kings was devious but Catherine using the situation to her own advantage was predictable

1x20 Higher Ground

Catherine in chains was amusing but she was spot on with who she thought was behind it and Mary having to find a scapegoat for Catherine's kidnapping was made easy after being threatened and Francis's plan to take out the canon was impressive

Slaughter of Innocence

Well Francis killing the king was impressive but he really had no choice but what a cliffhanger about black plague

1x21 Long Live the King

Mary and Catherine deciding how to deal with King Henry was an unlikely alliance but Lord Julien not being who he said he was putting Lola and her unborn child in jeopardy was bound to come out sooner or later

1x22 Slaughter of Innocence

Somebody had to take action over the King's madness as he is starting to kill indiscriminately especially after destroying a ship but using the jousting was a great way to make it look like an accident

2x01 The Plague

It was great to see Mary stand up to Catherine but making her look like she got black plague so that she could deal with the situation without her interference was amusing . Girl learning to be a queen. . What a great punishment for trying kill her subject .

Reply 85#85 bala's post

Another one VIP has forgot to add

2x02 Drawn and Quartered

A person surviving the plague telling that person what really happened to his son was just bad luck but making it look he control her was amusing acting to get him to back off

The Lamb and The Slaughter

This season is becoming more stranger by the season which i am not sure if this is a good thing or bad but the ghost thing is getting a bit ridclous i missed politics from season 1

Thread