Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Wow cara was really stupid to kick out john.  I bet no one follows her now.   Dumb move.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 81#81 bala's post

I saw Haley doing that.  She went from anti Stephen to "yay I want to sleep with Stephen" in a heart beat.   

I hoped the reviving would be sooner.  So glad!!

have we found out if this is cancelled or renewed yet?

Reply 98#98 shinny's post

well they summed up the whole story line in the first season.  Also if they had brought dad back closer to mid season finale, the battle could have raged for quite a number of episodes.  Not very good planning on their part.  

Reply 103#103 shinny's post

the season could have been structured differently giving us more questions and less teen angst.  I liked the Hilary character but she was never maximized.  Upsetting.   Had such potential.

Au Revoir Tomorrow People

Reply 105#105 shinny's post

they should learn from their successful shows.  Supernatural and Arrow.  NEITHER have teen angst.  They both have a solid viewing foundation with good ratings.  DUHHH  If they aren't careful, the 100 will fall into the same category. It almost has already.  

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Yeah but it will get cancelled if they keep going with the Teenage drama nonsence.  Give us more Grounders and bring some of the arc down!!!

Thread