40 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Never mind i missed it '48 hours eariler'

[ Last edited by bala at 1-30-2014 21:52 ]

The Tomorrow People - Things Fall Apart Clip

Things Fall Apart

This would of  made for an excellent season finale i don't know how they will top this bombshell of a episode and i have say i can't believe i didn't figure it out it was so obvious but she did great job of hiding it

Brother's Keeper

Well i have say this not great returning episode way they dealt shocking cliffhanger was rather disappointing and than twin case but Kara hire twin to kill Jedica was rather reckless . Another shocking secret left at end

Enemy of My Enemy

Julian going to Ultra and making a deal to get Kara was interesting but it's good thing Stephen was there help Russell get out suppression cuffs

The Tomorrow People - Superhero Clip

Superhero

Well trying to be super heroes was going to be tricky but what unexpected relationship for Stephen i really didn't see that one coming but finding out what happened to her parents was sad and explain her attitude but thinking Ultra was good guys was disturbing.

Look like no hiding Stephen involvement with the tomorrow people

Endgame

Well taking out the founder had unexpected consequence but seriously deflect the bullet towards his daughter was stupid because he knew where she was and could easily deflect the bullet towards other direction.  If he really was as powerful as we were meant to believe he could easily simple stop the bullet like Stephen did in the pilot episode.

Smoke and Mirrors

Well the breakout exposing his power as magic was smart but the founder actually putting a tracer in him and letting him go was interesting because he earned Stephen trust . Whatever that machine is i don't think it's good

Modus Vivendi

I suspected this episode was coming a while back but to actually revive him should be interesting. . Haila reporting back founder was unfortunate

Reply 82#82 arksongbird80's post

we are getting close season finale

1x20 A Sort of Homecoming

All i am going to say is that was a great exit by Hillary but making Astral her accomplice was surprising . I can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out what she has done .

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

I always knew she was crazy but i couldn't believe she was that crazy .

If he does survive it will be amazing

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

i don't think she would of

Kill Switch

Well what tragic situation given up saver when they disable the kill switch was sad . I can't believe he survived

The Tomorrow People - Son of Man Clip

Reply 99#99 arksongbird80's post

At least we get an idea it would been worse if they bought him back as season finale and it get cancelled this way they can wrap up storyline if they won't get renewed

Son of Man

For a season finale this wasn't half bad but new revelation was interesting and what set up for the second season

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-3-2014 12:48  
have we found out if this is cancelled or renewed yet?
CANCELLIED

Reply 106#106 arksongbird80's post

100 got renewed

40 12
Thread