40 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Tomorrow People Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I am really looking forward to this series i really hope it doesn't get cancelled

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I just wish they didn't reveal the twist in the promo or preview

Pilot

Well i was excited to watch this episode but i just don't like the main character which could be my problem. He's not very likeable in this episode and his confused look throughout the episode was rather annoying. Despite this, this series has potential however i highly doubt it will ever achieve this potential without better writing and direction.

The preview ruin all surprises in this episode but not all of them but i am surprised he decided join the bad guys because of his uncle. There are few plot holes in this series but if you overlook them you will enjoy this show.

It's obvious his dad isn't dead since he probably teleported as the car explodes.

The Tomorrow People: 2013 New York Comic Con Sizzle Reel

The Tomorrow People - In Too Deep Clip

In Too Deep

Well look like he got his first taste of being a bad guy working for his uncle but thinking he could go back to them was bound to create problems but Kara and guy sparring with each other was rather amusing to watch.

You got to feel sorry for his partner getting canned because he couldn't control Stephen

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well he tried to tell her but she didn't believe him

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

It was my understanding that the father was scared of how powerful the kid's family is and realise he couldn't protect his daughter so for her own protection he had no choice but let her runaway.

I am more curious whether her sister is normal or a tomorrow people?-why else put her in flashback if there are not going to introduce her later on in the series.

Kill or Be Killed

Well that one hell of a secret John is keeping from everyone but i am glad we know why he left Ultra and his back story was good i really hope each episode different character back-story.

All Tomorrow's Parties

Well Stephen thinking he was responsible for the trap when it turned out to be new guy was sad but i have say his punishment was very surprising because you really didn't think she had in her to do what she did to him. .

Finally this episode actually made this series much better because we see them actually deal what happens when you betray the good guys the fact she did it was great. It was a harsh punishment but consider people die i felt it was justified.

I can't believe Stephen finally told his best friend about his ability you just know now she will be his weakness because she's human.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

She was lucky that Stephen partner didn't know who she was

Sorry For Your Loss

This was a good background episode for Russell and finding out his dad passed away was sad but getting into a bar fight was risky but lucky they were let go.  The new breakout being sister of agent was bad luck but she choose to protect her at the end but it was sad to see her dead . She wasn't a bad person .

Limbo

Well i have to say he learnt what it was like without powers but seriously let's cut out all love triangle stuff it distract from the series .

Thanatos

Well Russell accidently kidnap him was amusing and one hell of dangerous situation but it was fun episode to watch.

Death's Door

Not sure how i feel about this episode but clear to me this series is rather desperate i mean seriously no much happened in fact nothing major happening and everything that happened in this episode was average don't get me wrong the fake killing your girlfriend was impressive but as soon we saw her in bunker we really didn't need a flashback showing what happen at least give the audience intelligence to figure these out without spoon feeding us all twist through flashback?. ,

This series is running out of stream

The Citadel

Well John telling the tomorrow people the truth but in unexpected twist they decided to replace him with Kara as new leader of the tomorrow people and you can clearly see she not exactly as good as john at planning she almost got captured if it wasn't John coming back to save her and uncle drooping Stephen was rather amusing but what cliffhanger with his mother boyfriend who seem to be a tomorrow people .

Kara certainly more emotional which going to get everyone in trouble

Rumble

Well getting background on Kara life before she meet the tomorrow people was interesting and Russel getting seriously beaten up was sad and it look like Stephen new teamwork is too good at following him and next week episode get them in trouble. Seriously how careless is Stephen

Sitting Ducks

Well Astred thinking Steven was crazy until she get shot at but thanks to him she stuck underground

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

was there an editing mistake at start of the episode with Astrid?

40 12
Thread