Thread
Printable Version

The Crazy Ones Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 Sixteen-inch Softball

A softball game to determine who gets fired was different and Sydney trying to befriend Nancy was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2014 19:36 ]

1x10 Models Love Magic

Trust Lauren to get stuck in the Ten-million dollar Victoria's Secret Bra but the way Zach got it off was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2014 19:35 ]

1x11 The Intern

I'm not surprise Sydney lost her temper with Kelsi but when she is the bratty daughter of an important client they didn't want to loose made things awkward

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Getting Kelly Clarkson to star in the first episode was trying a bit too hard to make first episode a little too much. They already have Robin Williams do they really need her help launch the series ?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well turning a disaster in a success was amazing and duck thing was a bit ridiculous .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Both of thinking it was a sweet story until focus group made them realise it wasn't but how she survived without driving was impressive .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-19-2013 10:22  
I must admit Sydney drawing a perfect circle on the white board was impressive and Andrew getting the wrong signals from Sydney before he kissed her was understandable
But they would make a good couple don't you think?

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Dating your client certainly made things amusing but her going with voice guy was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-2-2013 07:04  
What a shame Sydney's high school crush turned out to be in direct competition and stole her father idea
Well consider he was in same business you really can't blame him but her friend making her feel better was nice

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-8-2013 19:25  
Sydney's ex-co-worker writing a stalker-ish song about her was pretty good
How did i know they would end up using it for an ad was rather predictable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-19-2013 22:26  
The look on Sydney face when Mr. Finger kissed her was priceless as she was flirting with him and that was an impressive used car sales gimmick
Well they proved they could sell anything

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-2-2013 13:11  
A softball game to determine who gets fired was different and Sydney trying to befriend Nancy was amusing
Well i have to say her hitting her in face with softball was priceless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-16-2013 17:33  
Trust Lauren to get stuck in the Ten-million dollar Victoria's Secret Bra but the way Zach got it off was amusing
I did find it odd they didn't ask Sydney to help consider she's a women ?

Ain't women better taking off difficult bras than guys?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-16-2013 17:49  
I'm not surprise Sydney lost her temper with Kelsi but when she is the bratty daughter of an important client they didn't want to loose made things awkward
Her dad telling her she hope she could learn something was great way to teach her responsibility but beer pong was amusing.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2014 19:34 ]

1x12 The Face of a Winner

Sydney becoming a video-game addict in the hope of getting the video-game account was amusing especially with the avatars

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes who would thought she would turn into a game addict but that invention in game was predictable as always there were able to get idea to sell the product

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-10-2014 19:33 ]

Thread