Thread
Printable Version

The Millers Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 You’re In Trouble

Carol telling Nathan he's her favourite when Debbie was Tom's favourite was surprising but trying to turn the tables on their parents favouritism was amusing

1x10 Carol’s Parents Are Coming to Town

Covering up all their failed relationships for Carol's overbearing mother and father was amusing but trust Carol to get the wrong idea when Nathan put the ring on his ex's finger

1x11 Dear Diary

I'm not surprised Debbie suspected Nathan and Carol were secretly reading her diary considering they both mentioned her necklaces but the fake entry about Tom in order to prove it was clever

1x12 Miller’s Mind

Nathan plan to keep his mother irritated in order to get some new material for his show was amusing and Adam's father - daughter dance was priceless

1x13 Driving Miss Crazy

Debbie volunteering Adam to drive Carol around after Nathan got frustrated and refused to do it himself but I was surprised they formed an unexpected bond as they never got on before, Carol running Nathan over was incredible

1x14 Carol’s Surprise

After all the failed attempt to throw Carol a surprise birthday party they should of surprised her by not trying to surprise her as all that organising I thought was a waste of time but the hospital surprise even surprised me

1x15 You Betcha

I cant believe Carol accidentally gave Mikayla meat but her getting a taste for meat was amusing and pretending to sleepwalk was priceless

1x16 Bahama Mama

The ice sculptor made a mess of Ray's bit toe thanks to Nathan knocking it over and Debbie being upset with Adam after seeing that he used to write love songs for a special girls in his life was understandable as he never did one for her Carol's surprise appearance while Nathan tried to unwind on his vacation in the Bahamas was amusing

1x17 Plus One

You just knew there would be trouble when Nathan had to pick one of his family members to be his "plus one" at a guest dinner with President Obama but talking to him while on the toilet was amusing

1x18 Walk-n-Wave

What was Doug thinking when he proposed to a pole-dancer but getting arrested trying to get the ring back was funny

1x19 Cancellation Fee

Carol being upset after her dentist has charged her a $75 cancellation fee for being late was interesting but blacklisting the dentist after they cancelled and wouldn't reimburse the $75 cancellation fee awkward as Nathan was trying to date his mother's dentist in secret and who was responsible for Tom waking up with gum stuck in his hair was priceless

1x20 Tomlandia

Mikayla convincing Tom to tell his comic book-style story to his family was interesting as Nathan tried to pitch the idea to the station owner as a children's program with Tom's puppets but being asked to play the farmer was amusing

1x21 - 0072

The family starting to seek out women they think might be right for their father was amusing as Tom landed his own who was a younger women

1x22 Sex Ed Dolan

Debbie laughing at the legs joke was funny and Nathan's boss Ed sleeping with Carol was a surprise but Carol tries to figure out a way to leave him without hurting Nathan's standing at work when Ed becomes clingy was awkward

1x23 Mother’s Day

Carol making a big deal about how Debbie forgot one Mother's Day when she was six was cruel but Debbie trying to make the most of Nathan forgetting was amusing

2x01 Movin' Out (Carol's Song)

Nathan and Debbie eager to help Carol look for an apartment was amusing as they were looking for a place far away from their own homes

Thread