Thread
Printable Version

Hostages Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

Well this was another ok pilot but the problem is how will they make hostage situation last a whole season however i did like the fact that she had outsmarted the hostage taker by giving the president blood thinners which would take 2 week for him to recover which has now made the rest of season into one hell of long show.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Why does every American TV family have boring secrets and cliche problems ?

Invisible Leash

Well making them put GPS tracker inside their bodies was one hell invisible leash but i have to say getting husband visit his mistress was rather amusing .

1x03 Power of Persuasion

Well convincing president to stick with that surgeon was tricky but watcher just sitting there while kid gets beaten up was cruel.   Glad one of them did something about it at the end . Tell his wife he's having an affair was a surprise.

2:45 PM

Well their escape plan had so many problem i am surprised they got as far as they did but it was obvious they would be a consequence to them escaping and now she has to make a tough choice

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well that's the problem when you married but the son being stupid enough to call the house was rather annoying. . You would think he would been happy that fact that there have no parental supervision if they got to Canada.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well what rotten timing having your sister come unexpected but wow what they did to get rid of her was sad but i have agree with Duncan that was much better option than killing her i just hope she will understand

Hail Mary

You got to feel sorry for Ellen not matter how hard she tries she can't get a break going to her lawyer for help than finding out he was the one who choose her to this mission must been difficult but another good cliffhanger.

The Good Reason

Well another great cliffhanger and i have to say this series does great cliffhanger every episode but what a stupid boyfriend thinking he could help her and getting shot . She should of done better job explain the situation instead hiding it .

Loose Ends

Man that Ellen is stubborn and now she know why Duncan needs the president dead but two loose ends were killed off in this episode was sad now they really can't prove anything . He should known better than trust anyone but Duncan trying to save his life was good effort .

Burden of Truth

Wow it took 10 episode for hostages to side with the them,  with the daughter lying to boyfriend father about what happened to him and Ellen understanding why Duncan is doing what he doing but finding the mother was a surprise. Now they new problem which is going make things a lot more difficult.

Off The Record

Well Ellen asking her husband mistress to help was highly amusing and she really seem sorry for the situation but some great lying on Ellen part and they saved the president

Suspicious Minds

That was close call with Sardine twice she escaped getting killed but she really came through for Duncan at the end.

Endgame

What a season finale Ellen get bone marrow while everything was going down and Duncan turning himself in was surprise twist . If there's going to be a second season i will curious what will happen because they kind of given everyone on the show a happy ending .

Thread