Thread
Printable Version

The Bridge (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Season 1

Overall, it was a decent season, but nothing that had my heart racing. Although, I have never seen the original Swedish version Broen/Bron, I think the British/French version The Tunnel was much better than the Bridge .

This show was pretty much what you would except from a show dealing with Mexican/Texan issues....drugs and border issues

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-11-2014 14:04 ]

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

2x1 Yankee

Slow start to the season. But, so far I'm really interesting in the money laundering scheme and the arrival of the Special Prosecutor in Juarez.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

2x2

Nothing special happened here

.....too bad the kid did not see his death coming like I did....she basically told you to say goodbye to your little brother.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Well, she lured him with what most teenage boys want, dream about and think about.......sex

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Yeah....I get your  meaning. Let's hope she gets her just desserts in the end.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

2x3

It's sad to see a man who was once incorruptible (Marco) become someone he hates just to avenge his son.

She didn't kill him because in the end she saw him as a little boy, whereas, Kyle pretended to be a man (wanted to see her naked, touch etc), so she killed him like a man.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Even though she had kill the kid it would not have mattered since he already went to the police and told all that he knew.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-29-2014 17:01 ]

Reply 68#68 bala's post

2x5

Who is the Special Prosecutor kidding...he'll protect Eva...he can't even protect himself. I knew Marco would not go through with it....his not a killer. Plus, he'll be selling his soul to Fausto.

2x6

Sonya is beyond stupid & crazy . Why did she give that guy a key?  I don't trust Jack Dobbs at all.

Hopefully Sonya can keep her mouth shut for Marco. I was hoping that the Special Prosecutor would last....but I'm not surprised that he didn't.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-11-2014 12:17 ]

Reply 70#70 bala's post

I know that Sonya has this disability (Asperger syndrome), but, she's still dumb as f...

It was nice to see Eva take matters into her own hands. But, from my recollection they are jumping the gun. In season 1 they originally had her hiding from her boyfriend (whose dead now) who used to work for Fausto. All, of a sudden in season 2 she was gang raped by a bunch of cops. WoW!!!

Instead of twisting Eva's storyline they should have continued the story into the missing Juarez women....hell, Adriana's sister has only been mentioned twice. She's not investigating the story, her family has disappeared.

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

2 x 7

I love Hank and Sonya's relationship....she's the daughter he never had.

I love to see people defending themselves from attackers...especially women. Hopefully Lucy survives.

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

This was a very good episode. Loved every second of it. The season is finally hitting up after that boring first half. Who will Eleanor side with now that the military has a father and not Fasuto.

Reply 77#77 Milks26's post

Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

Talk about cleaning house. I hope the LT survives.

2x10

I'm happy Hank survived. Next week's promo looks interesting.

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Everyone sending their family & loved ones away.

I hope they get Fasuto & Elenor

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-19-2014 10:04 ]

Reply 86#86 Milks26's post

I knew the Marines weren't going to let Fausto go like that....too bad he wasn't in the car.

Stupid move on Linder's part.

Reply 87#87 Milks26's post

Season Finale Jubliex preview

http://www2.fxnetworks.com/video/333124163720

Thread