Thread
Printable Version

The Bridge (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 The Beetle

Marco's races to save his family thanks to his past was interesting but his wife having to hold the grenade to save herself and the girls would of been hard and what a cliffhanger taking his son

1x10 Old Friends

Charlotte shooting him was a surprise and David seems to have all his bases covered

1x11 Take The Ride, Pay The Toll

What a tragedy Sonya was so close to saving Gus and lying to Marco was a tough call

1x12 All About Eva

I'm not surprised Sonya asked Steven to stand back while she checked the trailer considering he was a person of interest and the way she stuck by Marco was nice considering how hard he tried to push her away but telling him to make his bed was amusing and I wished someone had blown David's grin all over the side-walk

1x13 The Crazy Place

Now that what I call a lot of money to hide in the bathroom especially with it being about $65,000,000 and how long will Sonya allow Marco to beat his suspect half to death but you can understand why he wants to kill his son's killer himself

The Bridge - Season 2 - First Promo (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2014 22:48 ]

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

I also liked the French film and series The Returned aka Les Revenants

2x01 Yankee

Eva was lucky Sonya turn up at the farm at the same time as the El Paso cop and making out with the brother of her sisters killer was wearied

2x02 Ghost of a Flea

Eleanor enlisting the help of the young boy Kyle was sad as you just knew it wouldn't have a happy ending especially after being told to say goodbye to his brother

2x03 Sorrowsworn

Eleanor letting Kyle's friend live after wetting himself was surprising as she is a cold blooded killer

2x04 The Acorn

The bank manager going outside to kill himself was surprising and finding six phones in his desk should provide new information

Reply 67#67 bala's post

The kid pretending to be dead was quick thinking and Marco only taking an eye for now was great as killing him would of been to easy

2x06 Harvest of Souls

Sonya giving him a key when it's still only a casual relationship was a little crazy and Eva taking matters into her own hands after the special prosecutor was killed was surprising considering she thinks she's a good girl

2x07 Lamia

About time Sonya uncovered the truth behind Lisa's death and that was some vicious attack on Lucy but at leased she went down fighting

Thread