25 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Bridge (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 1

Good start to the series with one hell of message with the fake bomb . Sonya is one hell of workaholic with no social skills while Marco is more laid back this is going to be interesting partnership .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah there's a reason for that but i wont spoil it for you

Rio

Well that reporter got more than he bargained for going into mexico having a man shot in front of him and than having stay at his junior reporter parent place was eye-opener.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that made me laugh for me that comedy aspect to such a dark show

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes i think first time i have seen criminal actually provide money for the cops

The Beast

The fact that Sonya return Carlos wallet in front of his wife was priceless and she had no clue why he got thrown out of his house by his wife was amusing until Carlos had to help her connect the dots. Who would thought that teenage runaway would end up in Mexico and actually witness the person the cops are after.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well i don't think they heading towards that direction but to be honest it was her fault because she didn't realise the consequence of returning her wallet.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I am not blaming her for what he did,

i am blame the fact that she gave him wallet in front of his wife.

Destino

Well finding him was good but i don't think it's over .

Wow i can't believe he went down on her for the deal

Marco' can't make his wife to forgive him but look like she want affair with that guy from her job.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I can't believe how close he came to her

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well now things are about to get messy the love triangle and connection to Marco and his wife was disturbing but props for being able to kill the guy and return to the date like nothing happens.

The Beetle

What David did to Alma was really evil so glad Marco got to her in time but what a revenge plan but the ending was really crazy . I can't believe he had guts attack them and kidnap the other member of Marco family.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

She did a great job holding it for as long as she did until Marco came but i bet she will have second thoughts on trying to cheat on Marco after what happened to her. I wonder if he will tell her that it was because of him ?

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't want to go to jail he was a rat but at least she finally show some guts .

Beyond The Bridge: Creating The Crash

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes i really didn't expect him to be dead i thought they would save him but bomb on the bridge was interesting situation

All About Eva

Well it's a good thing Sonya checked up on Marco but so glad she didn't sleep with him but she really showed she can be a good partner

The Crazy Place

I don't know how i feel about this series this started out so promising but than it turned into boring series. Well i am surprised when reporter saw that much cash wouldn't you be tempted to take some of it?. Marco going for revenge was predictable but Sonya is really trying to stop Marco from going of the edge.

Reply 53#53 Milks26's post

Well this really show some teenager need a lesson in common sense .

Reply 56#56 Milks26's post

but she really wasn't a model was she

I can't actually post what i mean by that comment but you get idea she wasn't exactly young

25 12
Thread